• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex Legends |OT| Have you seen Titanfall 3?

Tesseract

Banned

giphy.gif

Flintty

Another two wins last night with a friend and a non-idiot random. Absolutely loving it when people work as a team and stick together & communicate.

Question on the Sentinel charging: I’ve noticed the charge disappears if you don’t use it, so I’ll be more careful when I do, but does anyone know how long it lasts? It’s usually gone when I switch back to the sniper after sprinting or holding my other weapon, so I haven’t been able to time it.

Flintty

The weirdes slow motion bug happened to me this weekend. Felt like bullet time and I actually enjoyed it for a bit, we had a giggle (seemed to affect everyone in game). Anyone else experienced this?

Mista

Banned
The weirdes slow motion bug happened to me this weekend. Felt like bullet time and I actually enjoyed it for a bit, we had a giggle (seemed to affect everyone in game). Anyone else experienced this?

Look at that packet loss icon. Damn it isn't even blinking

Every start of a new season is always fucked up

I really don't know what the hell they're doing over there

Flintty

I rarely get problems but that was the worst ever. I died shortly afterwards when two others came at me. It was funny watching their bullets slowly miss but they got me in the end 😖

I got it a lot last night and a couple of times today, it's infuriating.

So many 2nd place finishes today :messenger_persevering:

Alx

I'm starting to warm up to Revenant. I won my second game with him, this time using his totem successfully for the last encounter. It did help that the other team was spread out though, I could go fight one of them one on one and be revived in a safe spot afterwards. In another game it allowed me to do a suicide run to collect my teammates banners, that was rather fun.
I'm still not convinced by his tactical though, it feels more like a psychological weapon, that sometimes would scatter enemies or "block" an entrance.

Mista

Banned
FIX THE FUCKING GAME! Same problems for a whole year now like what the fuck are they doing over there

I’m done with losing fights because the game suddenly decided to lag! Fucking hell this is so frustrating!

Alx

More infuriating than teammates that disconnect as soon as they're killed, are temmates that disconnect 30 seconds later while you're creeping around trying to go unnoticed and save their ass. Seriously I'm just about to reach your box and now you decide to leave the game ? wtf !

Tesseract

Banned
it's time for lefthanded viewmodels

and yeah, i'm kinda happy with sbmm because it's strengthening the ranked queue

normal mode is filled with too many cheaters

Last edited:

Flintty

I'm starting to warm up to Revenant. I won my second game with him, this time using his totem successfully for the last encounter. It did help that the other team was spread out though, I could go fight one of them one on one and be revived in a safe spot afterwards. In another game it allowed me to do a suicide run to collect my teammates banners, that was rather fun.
I'm still not convinced by his tactical though, it feels more like a psychological weapon, that sometimes would scatter enemies or "block" an entrance.
His totem can be a game changer in the final circle. Where you’d have previously lost the game, you can go back and finish the other team off. This is exactly what happened to me a few nights ago. I seem to be moaning Lifeline again though, her heals are too useful. I’d like her Ult to be reviewed though - it’s too RNG. Make it a group heal or shield charge or something.

Tesseract

Banned
agree about lifeline's ult, get rid of rng

i think after this season, abilities are gonna need to be shook

find myself wanting for more speed all of the time, even pathfinder isn't enough

Mista

Banned
it's time for lefthanded viewmodels

and yeah, i'm kinda happy with sbmm because it's strengthening the ranked queue

normal mode is filled with too many cheaters
Still mate, pubs/casual was never meant to be treated like ranked. Especially when you have a ranked mode

Not everyone wanna sweat 24/7. Some days I just wanna play causally and chill with my mates in the party and have some chat

Now you can't chat, you gotta fucking make callouts 24 fucking 7. This is frustrating

Tesseract

Banned
Still mate, pubs/casual was never meant to be treated like ranked. Especially when you have a ranked mode

Not everyone wanna sweat 24/7. Some days I just wanna play causally and chill with my mates in the party and have some chat

Now you can't chat, you gotta fucking make callouts 24 fucking 7. This is frustrating

indeed

Theres a gold backpack for that. She already heals faster than everyone else too

The gold backpack is not a Lifeline specific thing, though, so it does nothing to improve specifically on the character. Nor does it seem like players in general even realize what it's for. They see gold so they think "better" and snag the damned thing by reflex. Maybe Respawn feels that LL is already optimal, what do I know.

Mista

Banned
The gold backpack is not a Lifeline specific thing, though, so it does nothing to improve specifically on the character. Nor does it seem like players in general even realize what it's for. They see gold so they think "better" and snag the damned thing by reflex. Maybe Respawn feels that LL is already optimal, what do I know.
Yeah but again, she already heals faster. What kind of buff is in your mind?

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah but again, she already heals faster. What kind of buff is in your mind?
She heals 50% faster than others if she has the backpack, 25% faster without.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom