• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex Legends |OT| Have you seen Titanfall 3?

I'm a real noob and have a few issues at the moment. Some games I just don't find a gun and get killed in two minutes and others I won't see anyone for ten minutes and then will die from a bullet I barely see coming.

Don't get me wrong, the game is great but I wish I'd get a bit more combat practise as currently I hardly get chance!
It will take a little while to figure out where the highest concentrations of loot are. If you want to practice combat, hit the firing range for zero stress practice or for live combat, the hot drop locations are generally Mirage Voyage, Fragment East & West, The Train Yard, Harvester & Sorting Factory.

Alx

I'm a real noob and have a few issues at the moment. Some games I just don't find a gun and get killed in two minutes and others I won't see anyone for ten minutes and then will die from a bullet I barely see coming.

Don't get me wrong, the game is great but I wish I'd get a bit more combat practise as currently I hardly get chance!

Don't forget to ping in your inventory the items you need, it will make your character say "I need a weapon / body shield / shotgun ammo /..." and if your teammates aren't too dumb, they'll ping the stuff you need when they see it (or even share some of their stuff with you if you're lucky)

Don't forget to ping in your inventory the items you need, it will make your character say "I need a weapon / body shield / shotgun ammo /..." and if your teammates aren't too dumb, they'll ping the stuff you need when they see it (or even share some of their stuff with you if you're lucky)
Thanks both.

I didn't know you could ping a slot in your inventory. That's helpful, I'll try that.

I'm tempted to land in a busy zone but feel bad splitting off from the team and then dying so quickly.

It would help if I was better on keyboard and mouse, only been using it for 3 days! I'm improving and fighting the temptation to grab my Xbox pad.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Learning to use the ability blocker before every fire fight with Revenant is pretty fucking useful and/or vital. This character needs three things to improve him:

-Change his Ultimate to 25% health left and not 1%
-Make his wall crawling infinite considering it's not that big a deal anyway for most of the areas
-Take off Low Profile

That's it. He's not gonna be Wraith or Pathfinder level of playable but he'll go from D tier to at least B.

I like him a lot and he deserves better.

Learning to use the ability blocker before every fire fight with Revenant is pretty fucking useful and/or vital. This character needs three things to improve him:

-Change his Ultimate to 25% health left and not 1%
-Make his wall crawling infinite considering it's not that big a deal anyway for most of the areas
-Take off Low Profile

That's it. He's not gonna be Wraith or Pathfinder level of playable but he'll go from D tier to at least B.

I like him a lot and he deserves better.
Agree with all suggestions and I'd be surprised if they don't add suggestions one and three. I think number two would be abusable though and would be surprised if they went for it.

Banned
I'm lvl 104 and have every challenge done that's currently available.

I never had issues with any of them tbh.

that Flatline skin is fucking awesome btw. absolutely pay to win that thing... the iron sight on it is so superior to any other skin it's kinda funny

Last edited:
I'm lvl 104 and have every challenge done that's currently available.

I never had issues with any of them tbh.

that Flatline skin is fucking awesome btw. absolutely pay to win that thing... the iron sight on it is so superior to any other skin it's kinda funny
Hit 102 this morning. Totally agree about the Flatline ironsight. I normally use a x1 HCOG but I wouldn't use a sight at all on that thing now. So good.

Tesseract

Banned
revenant ranked randoms, the climb to predator continues

f213e4c3833c16d0ed53f974dbfa1d8b4d9a81a6.gifv

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
not too happy the way that first video processed, gonna run this shit through handbrake later

haven't done much video editing in a while, relearning the ropes

btw i'm talking a lot in that video but i forgot to splice it so it's lost, i'll correct that in the future so you can hear my voice

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Bro I've been winning dummy games in ranked. King's Canyon as Wattson is actually fucking amazing. I was still learning to get good in S2.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
pushing for predator this week, body don't fail me now

hasn't been easy with revenant this season, stuck in master hell, several old injuries annoying the shit outta me

Last edited:
Top Bottom