• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apparently a new 16 minute gamepay trailer for Elden Ring has leaked (no source/link yet)

cormack12

Gold Member
2xa8dpqt24m71.png

Elden ring 16 minute gameplay trailer screenshot. It says it comes from a chinese forum​

Edit: according to thelorehunter it was legit

It does appear on some torrent sites as a filename: bandicam 2021 08 26 14 26 46 538 avi

But I haven't downloaded it as I no longer have torrent on my machine and they are probably fake as well

BO20gF.jpg

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
also, this thumbnail looks totally fake and is the easiest thing to manufacture but I still believe it, hey FROM - your move!

Kokoloko85

Im not gonna watch anymore on this game. Miyazaki game = day 1 for me.
I wanna see as little as I can after the initial gameplay trailer.

Bartski

Gold Member
Im not gonna watch anymore on this game. Miyazaki game = day 1 for me.
I wanna see as little as I can after the initial gameplay trailer.
I'm in for this gameplay reveal and that's it until January. They always spoil the best stuff in pre-release trailers, I just want to see the actual game in action.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
You have to put on a blindfold and then listen to a influencer talk about the footage. It maximizes the hype level.
Yes actually. So I can see how the game actually plays instead of being shown snippets of ingame eyecandy without a clue of what the UI looks like. And if it has something that evolves the genre or if it is more of the same.
Fextralife said it’s like the maximum vision of Dark Souls. I don’t want to misquote them, but they said it’s like the developers reached the true vision of the Souls franchise. With a new world, new ways of playing, and new skills. It sounds incredible to me. They can have my money day 0 or day -100.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
You have to put on a blindfold and then listen to a influencer talk about the footage. It maximizes the hype level.

Fextralife said it’s like the maximum vision of Dark Souls. I don’t want to misquote them, but they said it’s like the developers reached the true vision of the Souls franchise. With a new world, new ways of playing, and new skills. It sounds incredible to me. They can have my money day 0 or day -100.
I'll believe it when I see it. The overblown smoke and mirrors hype didn't work for Cyberpunk and it won't work here. But a "maximum vision of Dark Souls" doesn't sound promising. Sounds like it's just a refined Souls game with polish/adjustments but will just amount to the same game after all is said and done. But that's why I want to see no bullshit gameplay details.

I saw a Screenshot with a twinblade in it, that has me excited. I really hope if there’s dual wielding as well it’s based on DS2’s power stance system instead of DS3’s paired weapons, as that provided a lot more freedom. DS2 in general has the best freedom when it comes to builds IMO, and DS3 streamlined stuff a little too much.

Fools idol

Banned
so some guy in a discord I am in said a bunch of screenshots (assuming the source of the above) including the 16 min vid and another 10 min one of a boss fight with a dragon got leaked on /v/. Anyone confirm ?? I can't see a thing.

Bartski

Gold Member
the source of the above is the official Elden Ring Twitter. Not sure about the rest but if any of those leaks were real it would be all over r/Eldenring

mxbison

Do all these supposed leakers have 800x600 Windows resolution or where do these blurry ass screenshots keep coming from?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
This obsession with graphics is going to kill any fun discussion about actual game itself.

Come fuck one people, there is more to games than graphics and we know FROM can give us experience that surpasses any graphic whoring BS.

Top Bottom