• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Event: Games on demand reveal (coming out in fall 2019, no further details announced)

Are you hyped for Apples Entry into the gaming Industry!?

• Total voters
"I'm the token black guy so everything and all magazines I look at must be black and even have black things in the title like "black girl" herp derp, we at Apple are so woke we are asleep."

So is The Wall Street Journal dumb for basically killing their Sub based site fees for free access on Apple Products?

Also "doesn't allow advertisers to track you" is literally a lie since the NEWS+ App depends on that for suggestions and recommended.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Regardless who picked it, it was an odd choice imo.
Haha agreed.
I am used to this stuff as i do graphical design..

10 dollars a month.. family shared.. DAMN i might get this one!

Love how apple gives the finger to google

Last edited:
$120 a month for magazines and free family sharing isn't too bad, but that's really not that much of a thing. People usually focus on 2-3 magazines on the topics they want. Plus Apple News + only has magazines, there are no other features.

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
The Star the top newspaper in Canada? uhhhh well it's certainly the top left leaning newspaper here....

Spukc

What about that premium gaming stuff oh well

Apple card..
don’t spend shit you don’t own kids

Damn. Privacy is really nr 1 focus.

Last edited:
Tom Cook and co are to incompetent to save their current business model so they are going to lie and join the rob poor people scam money poll with the other credit card companies like Wells Fargo and bank of America.

Surely this won't backfire.

Javthusiast

Banned
Meanwhile.

F0-A8-FECB-E331-4713-8859-54-C28-BD54-DA4.jpg

Omg. I just realised. They're gonna make Siri tell you your payment is due non-stop if you don't pay in time. They've automated the Credicard hellhound callers.

"At Apple, we will simplify names of Credit card transactions which Credit Cards ALREADY DO because we are no longer in 2005."

"We will also add categories, like food and drink for food purchases, which Credit cards AND Debit cards have been doing since 2006 but hey, we are Apple so if we do it it's the first time its been done, hepr derp."

OMG daily cash back too? I've never heard of such a t- ph Credit Cards already do this? Also some DEBIT CARDS already do this? ohhh......

Well since Apple announced it they did it first.

Also Lol 2%.

OMG they will TELL YOU what your BILL WILL BE and you can PAY BACK OVERTIME!!?!?!?

HAS NO THOU EVER HEARD OF SUCH A CREDIT CARD A MAGICAL AS- oh all the other credit cards do this too? Oh.

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
This is pretty cool and practical imo

Though Apple becoming a fucking bank my be the biggest argument for breaking up the big tech companies I have seen yet...

Last edited:
BS on no late fees. Apple want to go bankrupt from guys who don't care abou C-Score and basically get free $1000-$5000 in cash credit?

I wonder who they will part-

LOL GOLDMAN SACHS FUCK YOU APPLE,

Worst part is many of their buyers are so dumb and out of touch they'll think this card is great until they file for chapter 11.

This is pretty cool and practical imo

Though Apple becoming a fucking bank my be the biggest argument for breaking up the big tech companies I have seen yet...

It's only cool because Apple knows guys like you don't know anything about credit cards outside the basics so they pulled a "we did this first in innovation" when 90% of Creditcard companies do the same thing.

Norse

And you know every die hard apple geek will flash that f in apple credit card every place they go. Why an apple credit card? I thought apple pay was the future?

Spukc

Sexy card
Apple is on point

And people will love it! XD

I got them apple CC look at me OOOO. Surpised that starbucks is not 3% whahah

Last edited:
If you guys haven't got it yet, every host that comes up is different and diverse.

Did you need me to tell you that?

Are you sure?

Because it's very hard to see it, it's very subtle.

I saw the Mistwalker logo.

If Yves Guillemot turns up again I swear I will find him and slap him with a glove.

Last edited:

Spukc

Exclusive games? I hope i can keep buying them upfront.. fuck sub based crap

HAHAHHA BIG JAB AT GOOGLE STADIA

Offline play

Last edited:
@ HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 You're trying too hard.

Also Apple lied about offline playing soince it will include games that require an additional online download, or require a constant connection like some Gameloft titles.

Moneal

Exclusive games? I hope i can keep buying them upfront.. fuck sub based crap

HAHAHHA BIG JAB AT GOOGLE STADIA
pretty sure said exclusive to ios on mobile and not on any other sub packages. Basically Apple GamePass. So to recap we have Apple Propoganda, Apple Bank, and Apple GamePass.

Apple Arcade taking influence from Google announcing something that's not ready and having no additional information on what type of sub or price.

Top Bottom