• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Event October 2020 - Hi Speed

dorkimoe

Gold Member

October 13, 2020, at 10 a.m. PDT/Noon Central
Rumor/Leaks Below
iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max and rumored to be a 12 mini 5.4 inch
iphone_12_pro_colors.jpg

iphone_12_colors.jpg

homepod-mini-leaked.jpg

Last edited:

partime

Either purchasing Max and jogging with my Apple Watch LTE, or go with the Mini and not worry about reconnecting my LTE watch.

Does Spotify stream on iWatch yet without the phone?

Anki

Banned
I will be getting mini, black or mint green. My iphone6s was working perfectly until today when home button stoped working for some reason.
After 5 years it time to get a new phone :)

Jooxed

Gold Member
This is probably a skip year for me, but we'll see.

yeah, I’m still happy with my 11. Though I did just pick up the AirPods Pro and they are fantastic. I was worried about the earbud sound quality but they are great.

I was surprised how good the noise canceling is

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
yeah, I’m still happy with my 11. Though I did just pick up the AirPods Pro and they are fantastic. I was worried about the earbud sound quality but they are great.

I was surprised how good the noise canceling is

Yeah, they're good. I still end up using the regular airpods a lot though, more comfortable fit.

dorkimoe

Gold Member
I should have skipped the 11 max from my X; was kind of a pointless upgrade. But i want to be ready for 5g with this. Debating on another max or just the 12 pro

SpartanN92

Banned
I have an 11 Pro and the battery health is already down to 85% so I'm eyeballing a new phone. The mini is calling my name.

dottme

I have a iPhone X and I want to upgrade. I’m just waiting for the details. I’m probably going with one extreme, either iPhone mini or iPhone Pro Max.

LordCBH

The rumors of that slate blue iPhone 12 pro disappoints me because that’s the color I really really want but I got the midnight green pro last year so I’m not in the market right now

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still on a iPhone 7 Plus. Really hoping Touch ID makes a come back so I can finally upgrade.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
alright, about to see that 20% faster iPhone with 200% price increase, let's do this apple

they need better music... the fk is this...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Totally forgot that HomePod even existed.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think there are very many people out there who have the kind of lives that let them really take advantage of these smart speakers.

TTOOLL

Who the hell asks weather questions all the time? Assistants make a lot of sense for smart homes but checking calendar events and weather? Fuck that.

decisions

That ad was so out of touch but that price is made for me

as long as it sounds decent

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
I've already got a Google Home device of some sort in every room. I hope whatever innovations Apple intends for their device makes it's way to me also. Competition and capitalism are lovely.

Top Bottom