• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Event October 2020 - Hi Speed

Blond

Banned
Because the 11Pro was the one with the awesome screen. The regular 11 was a slightly better XR.

I use to install/configure 5G before getting out of telecom, they paused operations earlier this year and laid off 50% of the technicians which prompted me to Segway back into office IT. I’m curious if this is an ATT style “5G” upgrade till they decide to continue

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Fuuuck at ProRAW. I still shoot with a full frame camera, but this will be awesome to have in my pocket.

it comes with the cable to charge it, not the brick. how does it make them more money? You are going to buy a cheap off brand one if you need another

f1602611090.jpg

Less things to make = more things to sell. That and a massive shipping cost reduction across the board.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Wow at 10-bit HDR recording. And you can view it on the same device. This is awesome.

mortal

Gold Member
Now this is dope. I want to see more AR and multi-use function using the cameras and the software.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
My wife converted me to Apple. But I dunno thinking of going back to android. The new Samsung phone can fold in half.

That’s pretty cool.

Maybe I’ll get the 12 Pro maybe ?

dorkimoe

Gold Member
iPhone 12 and Pro available for preorder Friday October 16, and available October 23. Pro Max available for preorder November 6, shipping November 13.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Shit... No Touch ID? They put it back in the iPad and didn't bring it to iPhone, too?

diffusionx

Gold Member
bro, everyone has 20 chargers laying around the house.

I wish people would stop acting like they are killing your first born.

Actually, considering the cord they're shipping is lightning-to-USB-C, I unironically don't.

They just created a bunch of new trash from the USB-A adapters I have laying around though.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Well, guess I'm waiting another year. The phones look fantastic, though.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Looks great but I don’t see a huge point in upgrading until I can travel freely again.

Top Bottom