• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fools 2014 Fake Stuff Thread

Hideo

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=13770

gvBZCNU.jpg

Pokemon deserves its own thread. Google goes far enough with their pranks that they're completely usable. Not to mention half of the posts in here are for it.

Back to Google maps I go. Fuck work today lol

Haunted

If I'm on GAF, I'll be in this thread all day tomorrow. Don't even care if something real is announced, it can wait a day. If it's still up, I consider it real.

Thanks for providing this public service and defence against retarded lie day.

Wawahead

Snarbizzle in Worchestershiretonville. Why would people continuously post what they caught and where? I dont get it.

I'm waiting on Blizzard, they always have the best.

Kitty

Banned
The Asylum is going to start making games.

With a budget of $10k for each title and release span of 3 months they are going to give us great titles like Tomb Looter and FightCry.

kJiGK2j.jpg

wYNcMdn.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT: What the heck, made a thread for it. Too cool not to.

Capcom reveals new Mega Man X

...model kit.

Urf6Tk8.jpg

InLxIC9.jpg

Rockman Corner said:
Designed by Mizuno Keisuke (artist for Mega Man Powered Up and Maverick Hunter X) this new model is the first product to release under Capcom's new "C.C.C" label (Capcom Creators Collection).
The C.C.C brand allows Capcom designers and artists to freely re-imagine new designs of existing characters into figures and model kits.

The official product details from Rockman Unity are something to see, too:

Size: 4/1 scale
Material: Titanium-X
Price: 4.1 million Zenny
APIF model number: SHVC19931217RX
Release date: April 1st, 21XX
NOTE: special modeling kit nippers needed to penetrate Titanium-X. Basic welding and electrical skills are required.

Rockman Corner Article
Original Announcement

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Imagine this thread title: Capcom Creates New Mega Man X

...model kit.

Rockman Corner Article
Original Announcement
I want this to be real so bad. I really dig that design.

Also it seems they did a joke back in 2008 about Mega Man ZX Gigamix being a thing & then a few days later, it turned out to be real. Would be amazing if the same happened with this, especially considering they've been doing a decent amount of Mega Man-related figures.

New game at jlist: XD XD
The fact they referenced My Girlfriend is the President is great.

Top Bottom