• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fools 2014 Fake Stuff Thread

Haunted

That XB1 subreddit, neogaf change is some God tier trolling. Would have been even more amazing several months ago when consolewarz was at a fever pitch.
I'm unfamiliar with Reddit, do they have a problem with GAF in particular?

This is an April Fool's Day joke, right? It's got to be. This guy is claiming he is working on PASBR2 and info will be coming soon (4/2/14). I would like to see it come true, though.

http://news.wolfgame.com/post/81105214237/we-are-working-on-a-little-game-called-playstation

DTjIweS.png
News too good to be real.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Texted my friend earlier that Nintendo sold the Legend of Zelda franchise to Sega so Atlus can reboot it.

First test - NO F***IN' WAY! OH GOD THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! NOOOOOOOOO!

Second text two minutes later after she figured out what day it is - a photo...of her middle finger...as close to the camera as she can get it.

Texted back - My work here is complete.

sn00zer

This is an April Fool's Day joke, right? It's got to be. This guy is claiming he is working on PASBR2 and info will be coming soon (4/2/14). I would like to see it come true, though.

http://news.wolfgame.com/post/81105214237/we-are-working-on-a-little-game-called-playstation

DTjIweS.png

Considering the source is "some guy" and features "guest designers", its not even a good prank

also the "guest designer" made this tweet

"@Ouren i'm looking fwd to working closely with @sethkillian and guess what, the main character from SILENT BOMBER has joined the brawl"

mclem

"@Ouren i'm looking fwd to working closely with @sethkillian and guess what, the main character from SILENT BOMBER has joined the brawl"

No-one working on PSASBR2 would use the term "joined the brawl". You absolutely do not want to use language which invites comparisons. There's far more convincing ways to attempt this prank.

No-one working on PSASBR2 would use the term "joined the brawl". You absolutely do not want to use language which invites comparisons. There's far more convincing ways to attempt this prank.

Considering the source is "some guy" and features "guest designers", its not even a good prank

also the "guest designer" made this tweet

Yeah it's obvious. Still makes me sad :(

Hindl

Man a lot of these just seem mean-spirited. Some are pretty funny, but a lot of these are things that fans actually want (Mega Man, that awesome Retro Arcade projector) or just making fun of them (Frostbite, Blizzard ignoring other franchises)

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
DUDEVRO II: VR SUPPORT ANNOUNCED!
http://www.grimoireassemblyforge.com/dudebro2/site/?p=3698

We are glad to announce that Dudebro II will be the first completely 2D game to support virtual reality headsets.
No stereoscopic 3D, no virtual theaters, no BS, final destination: a quality VR experience to immerse yourself in a world of pure brodiocity.

Exclusive features for VR Mode:
- Post your achievements directly to your Timeline!
- Share selfies from Mirror Mode and unlock the Ducky Face!
- Repost randomly generated inspirational quotes!
- Get invites and notifications from players you barely know!
- Show your friends how to get wasted without leaving home!
- Share your personal information with advertising agencies!
- Spend a fortune playing free games!

Disclaimer: The VR experience may or may not involve one or more of the following: targeted advertising, online arguments, moral relativism, hashtags, chicken.

Top Bottom