• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fools 2017 Thread (Gaming)

The Legend of Zelda Hero of time collection for Nintendo Switch

giphy.gif
This ain't funny. At all. I'm insulted right now. I'm very upset.

Why is this fake?!?!? Why??? I want Majora's Mask on Switch!!!!!

tsundoku

both wii u selects and the zelda double port are hilarious cranks that hit me right where it hurts.

i seriously expected for like a year that the switch would launch w like six wii u ports

ok now nintendo can announce them for real right? :(

Which is paired with SilvaGunner uploading in batches, all of them being the usual high quality rips
aka silly parodies that may or may not contain the Flintstones theme

That is a way more understated April Fools' event from them than I expected. Nice.

To top it off, they released an Ultra Quality rip of one of Idolm@ster's songs:

Agent Yoru wo Yuku

A Nico Nico Douga medley, only it stars various internet personalities and VAs such as Kirbopher(Brawl Taunts), Rina-chan(Newgrounds VA, Umi from Love Live), and LittleKuriboh mashing them all up with SiIvaGunner memes)

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Goddamn. Nintendo trolling everyone with fake versions of literally everything that fans would want them to make.

I'd take U Series games if they set up a program to trade in the Wii U versions for physical versions of the Switch games. I'd gladly trade in my Mario 3D World, NSMBU, NSLU, Tropical Freeze, Wooly World (Unopened) and Pikmin 3 (Also unopened) for physical versions I can play on my Switch.

And a HD version of the two N64 Zelda games, basically HD versions of the 3DS remakes, on the Switch would be perfect. It's been 20 years since I've played through Ocarina of Time and never beat Majora.

McNum

To top it off, they released an Ultra Quality rip of one of Idolm@ster's songs:

Agent Yoru wo Yuku

A Nico Nico Douga medley, only it stars various internet personalities and VAs such as Kirbopher(Brawl Taunts), Rina-chan(Newgrounds VA, Umi from Love Live), and LittleKuriboh mashing them all up with SiIvaGunner memes)
...right that's enough Internet for today.

That was the fun kind of "enough Internet", though. That's going to be really hard to top in fun-crazy.

Top Bottom