• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fool's Compilation Thread Of Soon To Be Awesome (Put those websites here!)

Alucrid

Banned
Andrex said:
As a web developer I think this site gave me brain cancer.

Then I looked at the source code and had a heart attack. I am now stuck in a wheel chair for the rest of my life, thanks 4cr.

I'm not a developer, what's so unsightly about it, aside from the aesthetic point of view?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Alucrid said:
I'm not a developer, what's so unsightly about it, aside from the aesthetic point of view?

On the markup side of things, the center tag, font attribute, etc. I guess I'm just a stickler for standards. :lol Even considering not supporting IE6-8 in my next design. :D (IE9 works on it right now, in fact better than Firefox and Safari.)

Apoc29

I'm sure Alan Wake Wars will be funny in a few months after we've actually gotten familiar with the damn game.

InfiniteNine said:
I'd just think my computer exploded from awesome.

I remember when this originally came out, Attack of the Show had a field day with it.

Sadly, it's only fun for a few minutes and then gets really annoying.

Magnus

PC Load Letter was great, and was that also a Firefly homage?

"Land; burned -- sea; boiled"

Amazing :lol :lol

Magnus

Blackthorne 2: Thorne Harder

"Brain Melting Confrontations!"

f9juis.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Blizzard must have an entire team devoted to April 1

CassSept

Some of these loading screens are reference to Sims, aren't they?
Also, gotta love how they shamelessly used the photos that people sent to them for Battlecry mosaic and put them into "Online Now" section:lol
I think they've outdone themselves this year, even though last year had such pranks as TERRATRON:D

Dynoro

derFeef said:
Too much moneh! I am thinking that everytime. They put in so much effort and polish it is incredible
stupid
How dare a company use their profits for fun things - damn them!

Core Zero

Gaming-related and not posted yet, OCRemix is no longer accepting new remixes, as they've created a new "Algorithmic Synthesis System". The creator notes that the Terra Theme and Ice Cap Zone options cover 95% of all OCRemix content previously offered.

Acosta

I'm crying seeing that Blackthorne screen :( I guess we can't make Blizzard actually do that, right? Aside of that, lot of great stuff from them.

Halo movie trailer is hysterical.

Really fun year.

Top Bottom