• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fool's Compilation Thread Of Soon To Be Awesome (Put those websites here!)

tuskarr.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Blizzard produces more content on April 1 than others studios on their full production titles.

My friend just sent me an e-mail that he got into a Beta for a new Monster Hunter game for the PS3. He said that its not going to be like frontier but more like a rezed up and bigger Monster Hunter Tri.
Should I take that as him pulling my leg because I am anticipating MH Tri for the wii?

Also who ever left a bag of brown stuff in a ziplock labeled "not poo" on my chair... not cool man, not cool.

Raide

JaseC said:
Chances are I won't appreciate and/or understand the joke since I'm not a WoW player, but nonetheless can you explain it?

Everyone looks like a Tuskar, walrus type race that do the fishing quests but not actually a character. Hence everyone's fishing being listed twice. :lol It also lists all your achievements as being cheesed or cheated, plus all your gear you found you stole from someone else in your group and then sold to an NPC.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Raide said:
Everyone looks like a Tuskar, walrus type race that do the fishing quests but not actually a character. Hence everyone's fishing being listed twice. :lol It also lists all your achievements as being cheesed or cheated, plus all your gear you found you stole from someone else in your group and then sold to an NPC.

Ah! Nice. :lol Thanks.

WillyFive

Danielsan said:
I'm hoping it will happen when 3DS arrives.
They will also need to make Gamecube games available on the VC then.
Imagine playing Windwaker on a handheld.

Gamecube games will be released as remakes, like the N64 games on the DS.

LegoDad

friskykillface said:
:lol :lol i was like wtf when i just signed into CAG, it's winning so far

and Google should have went to Lougle instead of Topeka :D :lol

Then you don't understand the meaning behind the name change....

Topeka, KS changed their name (they are the state capital) to google to try and persuade google to pick them for their Fiber experiment.

So google changed their name to Topeka as recognition of the feat.

This leads me to believe Google is very aware of the amount of people that would love faster internet speeds in Topeka, and that they are leaning to pick them, though it would be a cheap move to only receive the FIOS in Topeka based on that stunt.

ChoklitReign said:
If this was real I would buy (and dedicate my already miserable life to) WoW.

Not sure what you're saying. The site's real, it shows an image of your character and a listing of recent accomplishments. It's just been modified for today. If you meant playing a walrus was real, I can't help you there.

Tworak

christ blizzard. do you realise you put more effort into your april fools jokes than some companies put into their full games?

it's almost... sad... for the other companies to be so shit compared.

joesmokey

Someone needs to update the OP with all of these links!

So far the CAG one is pretty good (wish I saw it on site first) and the TF2 movie trailer. The Halo one is pretty funny just for being completely unexpected. :lol

nexen

oh man, I want that iCade. Needs more buttons though.
You can request they make it for real. An option pops up when you try to buy it. Please everyone do this so they make it real.

nexen said:
oh man, I want that iCade. Needs more buttons though.
You can request they make it for real. An option pops up when you try to buy it. Please everyone do this so they make it real.
no, the ipad should be capable of gaming without buttons.

jett

D-Member
OCRemix presents The Remixanator:

How did we do it??

ReMixanator generates your customized mix dynamically on our servers. How? The key is our Algorithmic Synthesis System. We used Agile Development and Web 2.0 to leverage XML in a Model-View-Controller framework, resulting in the phattest beats possible using today's technology. Next, we included non-linear, probabilistic pseudo-code that employs native heuristics to ensure that the riffs are hot, the licks are dirty, and the arrangement is neither too liberal nor too conservative. Finally, we modeled the combined neural networks of our judges (who are hereby relieved of their responsibilities) and constructed branching, recursive sub-routines to ensure that no dynamically-generated ReMixes will ever be rejected.

No hurt feelings, no slow human processes, no subjectivity whatsoever - ReMixanator makes music FUN again!

http://ocremix.org/

:lol it's pretty fun to mess around with it

Top Bottom