• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fool's Compilation Thread Of Soon To Be Awesome (Put those websites here!)

mclem

GOG have (really) released Aquanox 2. I can't work out if that's an intentional dig at the game or not.

Acosta

Shake Appeal said:

Ok, Luke, I know you are reading this, I really expect I can play Halo Chess in Reach or there will be blood in your hands, capisci? Enough with the "awesome stuff we put as April's Fool stuff so we can laugh" Bungie, Platinum and Blizzard are doing it WRONG.

Requeim

the TEXTp thing only works for me when i go through a proxy, feels bad man

i hope they make it permanent, from what i've seen so far it's awesome

spidye

Exclusive: Olympic snowboarder Shaun White discusses his first skateboarding game
We've got a skateboarding game coming out that's been three years in the making," White said. "I've finished the soundtrack, voice-over stuff within the next little bit here. But it's amazing, it's one of the best games we've played. We had a writer from Family Guy to write the script. I mean...when I play a game, I wanna have fun, I want to enjoy it and also laugh, you know what I mean? It's got to be a mixture of things, so it's pretty cool.
http://www.betanews.com/article/Exc...usses-his-first-skateboarding-game/1269470382

script from a family guy writer :lol
I would totally buy this

spidye

ciaossu said:
That article is from March 26th, it might not be a joke :lol
lol I didn't check the date. that's a pretty big faux pas :lol
it just sounded so unreal that I thought this has to be an april fools joke.

104458o.jpg

Please make that permanent.

Teknoman

lol wikipedia:

Did you know...

# ... that Martin Van Buren was over twenty feet wide?
# ... that residents of Castleford, England, were incensed when their council tried to eliminate Tickle Cock?
# ... that the citizens of Picoazá, Ecuador, elected foot powder as their mayor?

Wtf :lol

4 color rebellion was great :D

Probably old, but I'm lazy:

http://consoleo.pl/newsflash/46/719.html

Yes, the big moment has come! BioWare's announcement, as if she had to take for creating games for the Wii has just materialized. Studio zaanonsowalo Mass Effect: Krogan Rebellions.

A new series of Mass Effect will be a prequel and created in parallel with the "troika" - the shares would be played out at about 1,400 years before the events of the first part. The outline of the story presented by BioWare is as follows:

After the war Rachni Krogan race grew in strength. Since coming from Tuchanki breed is known for its aggression, the Citadel Council considered that it may be a threat to peace in the galaxy. Is it the face of the united race will be able to defend the Milky Way?

This information sounds as if a very mysterious, but now it is certain that the main character in Mass Effect: Krogan Rebellions, for obvious reasons, not the famous Commander Shepard. So who will be our protagonist? It is as if the great unknown for us. We do know that the game will appear exclusively on the Wii and will represent the RPG genre, with a strong focus on action. BioWare is squeezed out of the Nintendo sweat, making the Wii version will not stand out much in technical terms than their brethren from competing platforms.

Shannara4

This is from Cerberus Daily News at the title screen of Mass Effect 2. Text copied from http://www.cerberusdailynews.com/

DC1938, a small garden world circling the red supergiant SM2183 Rua, exploded today in a rare phenomenon called core fusion. The planet’s uranium core collapsed in on itself, igniting a thermonuclear explosion large enough to rupture the planet into several pieces. The shockwave and loss of atmosphere has reportedly killed more than five billion native inhabitants. There is one known survivor: an infant rocketed from the planet in an FTL escape pod picked up by the human cruiser MSV Kent. The inhabitants of the planet, previously unknown to the galaxy, were a spacefaring race who used crystalline matrices for their computing needs. The infant has been taken to medical facilities in the local cluster, where he is breathing gases in a ratio similar to the atmosphere of his home planet: 65% nitrogen, 20% oxygen, and 15% krypton.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Guild Wars Skill Updates.

Highlights:

Vengeful Was Khanhei: changed functionality to: "While you hold Khanhei's ashes, skills used on you are interrupted, but are allowed to finish when you drop his ashes. This skill is the best item spell of all time. OF ALL TIME."

Durability
Weapons and armor now have durability. Durability decreases whenever you take damage or use a skill. When the durability for an item reaches 0, that item is destroyed. Repair Kits (100 uses) are available from the Guild Wars In-Game Store.

Hard Mode Adjustments
Now called Hard-Core Mode.
All player deaths in Hard-Core Mode are permanent.
Permanently dead characters can still log in, but they may only visit the Underworld map and cannot trade, access account storage, or interact with merchants.

RZRiot said:
Gaming-related and not posted yet, OCRemix is no longer accepting new remixes, as they've created a new "Algorithmic Synthesis System". The creator notes that the Terra Theme and Ice Cap Zone options cover 95% of all OCRemix content previously offered.

And the Schala theme :lol

Top Bottom