• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April PlayStation Plus Lineup Reportedly Leaked

HTK

Banned
seriously? not a single game since it came out? and you didn't even need it at the start for online play since that wasn't a requirement until PS4 launched... so why did you subscribe to it at it's inception if you didn't like the free games?

edit: honestly to me PS+ is worth it alone from the additional discounts you get on some sales especially the ones where they double the discount for PS+ members
Yep, not a single game on that list that I cared about and if there was one I already owned because I bought it when it released and those games typically come to PS+ years later. Otherwise they always put in my opinion vaporware games. I subscribed initially for the discounts and then later on obviously for the multiplayer access.

NickFire

The PS5 turned itself on so Elden Ring and GT7 could ask if I really thought I was going somewhere new next month. Told them of course not, and I just check these threads to see what other people think.

So what dying multiplayer game are we getting next month?

The other two are solid picks. Now I can finally jump in on StS without fear of getting burned since deck building and Rogue-likes aren't my peanut butter and chocolate of gaming.

Rayderism

Wow, first time in a long time that I didn't already own at least one of the games on offer. But then again, there is a good reason for that. Ugh...

Top Bottom