• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Vince will also survive the nuclear holocaust. And he'll need work, so he'll have to grovel to Double J. Then, then WCW will have won the war.

You know, many nuclear bombs could hit the US, and the only thing that would, sadly, survive is the Impact Zone (oh the irony).

This is like a horror film, it's the last 10 minutes and you think you finally have the real villain trapped

Final scene is going to be Jeff Jarrett walking out of a beach house located right beside the Impact Zone ash and the audience discovers the curse continues because he was the real Final Villain all along

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Some people just can't quit TNA.

James Storm had his shot and was a dank theme away from being Booby Roo.

Magnus is also about that life. So is Lo Ki apparently.

K dog as well.

Been watching LU on Netflix lately and holy shit does he look old in that first episode. Not the oldest because Vampiro looks more like Nosferatu than Dracula.

Chavo...looks exactly the same. He just doesn't age.

I don't think this world could handle Vince shooting that much.

I don't think I could handle it because you know he's the type of fuck who'd be all casual about it

dropping 17 awful things in a single paragraph that's like, describing an afternoon stroll he had a decade ago

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I KNOW someone with a Kenny Omega avatar wasn't just in here talking about what makes a heel a good heel while i was at work

I don't think this world could handle Vince shooting that much.

WrassleGaf book club thread would be bananas if that happened. Pure 100 percent fuckery.
A few topics I've always said he would have would be

Plans to fuck over awa and the take over of territories
Snuka's pay off
Preparations for WM 1
Patterson
Steroid trial
Hogan leaving
Macho Man leaving
The true story of the screwjob
Owen
Feelings on Austin leaving
Daughter working herself into a shoot
Benoit
Linda's spending for a fucking campaign

Just a few

You could say that about 25% of TNA roster right now.

Nah, Low Ki is a Much funnier situation

Dude got literally shoot-dragged out of a company by security and the incident was such an embarrassment the company didn't even want it on the event's DVD. And he's been blackballed from so many companies that might not even be the funniest exit

TNA is one of like 3 companies Low Ki hasn't been explicitly blackballed from, and I only say 3 because I know Konnan made a company within the last 6 or 8 months

TNA, PWG, The Clash. All I can think of

Oh, another funny blackballing was the time New Japan outright told him Don't Dress Up Like Hitman Because We Might Get Sued and then he dressed up like Hitman anyway and they were threatened with legal action within the night

TNA is one of like 3 companies Low Ki hasn't been explicitly blackballed from, and I only say 3 because I know Konnan made a company within the last 6 or 8 months

TNA, PWG, The Clash. All I can think of

Oh, another funny blackballing was the time New Japan outright told him Don't Dress Up Like Hitman Because We Might Get Sued and then he dressed up like Hitman anyway and they were threatened with legal action within the night
What about wwe?

rrc1594

Never Could get into TNA always felt they try to be WCW 2.0. I mean how many stables can you fucking have? Every time I try to watch it's some stable trying take over TNA.

Never Could get into TNA always felt they try to be WCW 2.0. I mean how many stables can you fucking have? Every time I try to watch it's some stable trying take over TNA.
Most of the people who were at the end of WCW made TNA. It pretty much had the major figures of that era of wrestling that was in WCW one time or another in TNA. And they pretty much try to recreate the Monday Night Wars again because of it.
It was pretty much WCW but with a new coat of skin and new things nailed to it.

Top Bottom