• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Zach

My greatest achievement in life was that time I liked a pro wrestler before other people and then they liked him too and I was like huh-HA!

Bad OP, Blue.
b9a55b55c8b88a961a9a2521e5ed3fa754c9d0be_hq.gif

GunBR

I don't know if someone already asked, but OT 2 in 13 days is a record or no? And WrassleGAF had an OT 3 in some month in the past?

While I hate when she bites the ropes, Nikki Cross plays the crazy character like a million times better then Dean 'I stuck my tongue out a lot' Ambrose.

While I hate when she bites the ropes, Nikki Cross plays the crazy character like a million times better then Dean 'I stuck my tongue out a lot' Ambrose.
She's got better since those earlier rope gnawing days, I mean she still gets a bit peckish every now and then for some ropes but the crazy is more convincing now.
I liked her leaning back off the turnbuckle this week as a casual way to stare menacingly.

I watched NXT after like one year and that moment was pretty awesome. Is she a good wrestler or just a good presence?
I want to say yes based on her pre sanity stuff, the one con with this crazy angle is that they reduce her to mostly jumping on people, she needs a proper singles match with decent allotted time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't believe anyone was on the Braun train when he debuted wearing a black sheep mask and all he could do was some dumb choke hold.

like how huge and creepy Braun is and I don't mind his wrestlling not being great because he's a giant monster hillbilly. He's not supposed to do much more than brawl and stagger. I wouldn't put any titles on him, but I'd make him a big challenge and with time he'll get better at being a big monster. Sadly, WWE rarely books big old school monsters like your Andres or Kamalas anymore and everyone's more like Vader or Sid.

Wrestling is all about appearance. ESPECIALLY the WWE. Bruan's look fit his character perfectly. Easy to get unless you're someone who can only buy into someone that does lots of moves quickly like that's all there is to pro wrestling

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Seeing his evolution, did your stance on putting a belt in him change? I see him as a badass world champ now.

If they hadn't made him a third wheel between Roman and Undertaker, I would have said he really doesn't need a belt. But a title might slightly lessen the blow that they took away a lot of his build to put over Roman and grandpa.

Barrage

I don't know if someone already asked, but OT 2 in 13 days is a record or no? And WrassleGAF had an OT 3 in some month in the past?

I believe the biggest month ever is April 2014: April OT1[20K] + April OT2 [12K] + Wrestlemania 30 [16K]

This month is OT1 [20K] + Mania 33 [15K], so we need to get this to 13-14K to grab the brass rail.

I didn't realize that Tozawa was so fucking short. What in the fuck is Crews wearing?
If they hadn't made him a third wheel between Roman and Undertaker, I would have said he really doesn't need a belt. But a title might slightly lessen the blow that they took away a lot of his build to put over Roman and grandpa.
Braun will be ok without a belt for a while. I don't want him to be rushed and then thrown to the side. They need to find more people that work well with him though.

Wrestling is all about appearance. ESPECIALLY the WWE. Bruan's look fit his character perfectly. Easy to get unless you're someone who can only buy into someone that does lots of moves quickly like that's all there is to pro wrestling

Sort of weird how WWE can't build a monster heel to save their lives.

When I started watching again, fucking Lord Tensai and the Funkasaurus went on these insane win streaks. The Raw where The Funkasaurus came back was when I started watching again. That was in early January and he didn't lose until JUNE!

Lord Tensai misted John Cena and it felt fucking HUGE at the time. LORD TENSAI.

Before this weeks Braun segment you never felt that.

I believe the biggest month ever is April 2014: April OT1[20K] + April OT2 [12K] + Wrestlemania 30 [16K]

This month is OT1 [20K] + Mania 33 [15K], so we need to get this to 13-14K to grab the brass rail.
It's already done. I'm going to make sure it does. Mark my name in history.

Caderfix

Braun will be ok without a belt for a while. I don't want him to be rushed and then thrown to the side. They need to find more people that work well with him though.

If Meltz is right and he indeed faces Brock for the belt, he'll end up looking bad, due to the fact he was used to put Roman and Taker over. I have a feeling that instead of rushing and then putting him on the side lines, they will use him somewhat close to how they use Bray, you know? They'll build a little heat just to put someone related to the actual money feud over instead of actually building him.

Sort of weird how WWE can't build a monster heel to save their lives.

When I started watching again, fucking Lord Tensai and the Funkasaurus went on these insane win streaks. The Raw where The Funkasaurus came back was when I started watching again. That was in early January and he didn't lose until JUNE!

Lord Tensai misted John Cena and it felt fucking HUGE at the time. LORD TENSAI.

Before this weeks Braun segment you never felt that.

Mark-Henry.jpg

:(

Top Bottom