• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Softgels

Banned
Who thought that was a good idea?

Dude probably had some cracked ribbs at least.

Though, it probably ain't a death match if you don't come out of it with cracked ribs.

Ribs? What about that guy's knees. Sheeeesh.

Apparently Lucha Underground is getting a second season, filming over late Summer/early Fall. Allegedly. Yay!

jmdajr

John Cena, no selling that birthday kiss.

21713_10153241257752010_6379188445075146132_n.jpg

His hands are so fucking big.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I initially enjoyed Femmezuigiri but they've lost me lately. Just completely.

Fuck Donald trump

No dates were given for a second season. The story is that they are going on hiatus because Eric Van Wagenen, the show’s Executive Producer will be working with Mark Burnett for the next season of “The Apprentice.” We had been told several weeks ago that it was likely the show would be shut down for several months for that reason. They are in talks with Univision, which could be a game changer if such a deal is completed. The mentality internally is that the product is great, but they need the financing and more exposure.

Lucha underground season 2

Ah! Thanks :)

I'm good with this, wrestling needs a hiatus to keep things fresh. One of WWE's biggest problems is that they never get to go away and regroup for a few months.

Yeah, I haven't watched any Lucha Underground yet, but from what I've seen and read to me having a 'normal' TV Season format would make sense and keep things fresh. Here's hoping there's a DVD release of Season 1 I can buy, I'm ready to binge watch!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This should be the first time I listen to Fart of Wrestling since Pank was on there. He's got Scott Norton this time.

First big show now Kane. Lol,Roman

New matches booked for May house shows are Reigns vs. Kane and Ryback vs. Wyatt. Ryback is the mystery guy that Wyatt is talking about, at least as of today, talking about all the weighs he lifts and such. There’s nothing wrong with Reigns vs. Kane at house shows, but that means the plan (which changes weekly) would link them in a TV program, and that gives Reigns no momentum.

Xater

Ultratech

Lucha underground season 2

Yeah, it's kinda weird on how nobody seems to really know what's going on with that.

All the rumors I keep reading are basically, "Hey, we got S2 pretty well ready to go, we just need some money to do it."

That said, I think Season 2 is fairly inevitable barring some shitty circumstances.

Remember when Kane and Reigns had that last man standing match last year where Reigns got up after being chokeslammed through a table and then just hit a standard spear that Kane couldn't recover from? I chalk that as the moment Kane entered pure jobberdom so a feud between them seems even sillier with that in my mind.

Yeah, it's kinda weird on how nobody seems to really know what's going on with that.

All the rumors I keep reading are basically, "Hey, we got S2 pretty well ready to go, we just need some money to do it."

That said, I think Season 2 is fairly inevitable barring some shitty circumstances.
I don't think the Hell Rey Network is long for this world. Pretty much all their original programs have been cancelled except for Lucha Underground.

I'm amazed Robert Rodriguez was able to do what Vince McMahon couldn't in launching a cable tv network but it looks like Vince had the right idea after all.

Softgels

Banned
I don't think the Hell Rey Network is long for this world. Pretty much all their original programs have been cancelled except for Lucha Underground.

I'm amazed Robert Rodriguez was able to do what Vince McMahon couldn't in launching a cable tv network but it looks like Vince had the right idea after all.

I believe it is "El Rey", not "Hell Rey".

JavyOO7

We would all like to 'bomb' like Kevin Nash and be one of the highest paid wrestlers of the most profitable time in wrestling history.

I guess I'm saying it more in line of his Nash's world champ run in WWE is not looked at positively and business wasn't so hot. Nash made out like a bandit in WCW and probably in TNA too.

Top Bottom