• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aquanox: Deep Descent - Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Wow I didn't even realize they were making a new one. Looks pretty interesting.

sprinkles

Schleichfahrt (Archimedean Dynasty) is one of my most beloved and replayed games of the 90s. It was a perfect underwater mix of Privateer and Wing Commander. Plus it had great German voice acting and looked gorgeous with 3dfx.

I never liked the more action focused sequels Aquanox 1+2. Maybe this new one will rekindle the old love.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Hudo

Schleichfahrt (Archimedean Dynasty) is one of my most beloved and replayed games of the 90s. It was a perfect underwater mix of Privateer and Wing Commander. Plus it had great German voice acting and looked gorgeous with 3dfx.

I never liked the more action focused sequels Aquanox 1+2. Maybe this new one will rekindle the old love.
Hell, yeah! I still play Schleichfahrt from time to time. I also had fun with the first AquaNox (but it isn't quite the same as Schleichfahrt). However, they somehow dropped the ball with the second AquaNox and apparently it sold not enough to continue the series...until now, it seems. Will wait for opinions on this new one, however.

Top Bottom