• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arcade Archives PS4 |OT|Winners Don’t Use Save States

Wow these arcade archives are really heading into territory I didn't expect to see revisited on modern consoles. Some of these titles are pretty obscure and its great its not just the same lineup you always see from these. Here's hoping we get some of the lost Konami beat em ups like Metamorphic Force or maybe even others like Gaiaopolis or Battle Circuit to crop up.

Is this just arcade though? Would be dope to see some other unsung greats like Alien Soldier that was jap/EU only (outside of sega channel) show up for all those Gunstar Hero loving Treasure fans.

Xexex for Christ's sake

Piccoro

The Ninja Warriors is out! 823 yen. Apparently out on EU PSN store too? So maybe US store later today?

UPDATE: Its up on US PSN!

So I got The Ninja Warriors yesterday, and the port is great. It has that ultrawide screen format like in the arcade, and you can even use the original surround sound (up to 7.1).

So... should this thread be updated to include the recently announced Switch exclusive Arcade Archives VS. series?

Wow. I was just saying in the NES thread that I'm surprised Nintendo never brought VS Excitebike to the US as a late cycle release. This is awesome news. I also think Switch would be great for some other unique VS games, for example, there is a 2P version of Wrecking Crew made for the red tent arcade machines with screens in each side where the players see the other player in the background of their play field.

Top Bottom