• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

Ourobolus

Banned
Ah, I get it. So A Mafia member on a mission can't target anybody left behind himself, but he is still able to talk to his mafia buddies and get someone else to do his dirty work if he wants someone left behind death?

Correct. They can coordinate however they like.

EDIT: re-read the rule, it's all in there.

Ourobolus

Banned
Hmm, that means that if the mafia wants to kill a person on a mission, they need a Mafia member also on that mission, that could be interesting.....

I'm not going to elaborate any further - you guys will have to figure it all out. :)

Everyone, I won't be giving out hints, but only clarifying the rules. I also will not confirm or deny speculation.

roytheone

I'm not going to elaborate any further - you guys will have to figure it all out. :)

Everyone, I won't be giving out hints, but only clarifying the rules. I also will not confirm or deny speculation.

Oh sorry, I was not trying to trick you in accidentally revealing some special role power or something. I will stop speculating now until the game begins.

Kevyt

No popcorn gifs?

benny-rondo.gif

I'm spilling my popcorn in all of you!

Razmos

Well this is good, I've been lurking the past two mafia rounds so I feel I know some of you reasonably well, but you don't know my beautiful sweet ass

I guess I will have to just slip in, nice and easy...
Phrasing!

I'm still waiting on confirmation from some players. I'll send them out hopefully over the next few days.
Wait were confirmation PM's sent out? Because I haven't received one.
Kark sent out confirmation PM's before sending out Role PM's, are you doing the same?

(also I feel so naughty editing this post, see, I'm already getting in the Mafia spirit again)

Ourobolus

Banned
Phrasing!

Wait were confirmation PM's sent out? Because I haven't received one.
Kark sent out confirmation PM's before sending out Role PM's, are you doing the same?

(also I feel so naughty editing this post, see, I'm already getting in the Mafia spirit again)

I sent them out to people who hadn't posted in this thread yet.

And yes, role PMs will come out...hopefully soon.

Kevyt

Well this is good, I've been lurking the past two mafia rounds so I feel I know some of you reasonably well, but you don't know my beautiful sweet ass

I guess I will have to just slip in, nice and easy...

My PM inbox is always open. ;)

cabot

I really love eating popcorn during Mafia games.

[THE PROOF IS IN THE POPCORN]

Popcorn is so underrated.

Is this your way of subtly admitting there are few popcorn eating GIFs remaining and you will instead be switching to some low-budget, voyeur popcorn eating?

I'm in.

Top Bottom