• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Game hasn't started yet, although generally Mafia begins on a day right?

Please, please remember that Fridays are OFFICE CLEANING DAY.

All uneaten foods in the refrigerator WILL be DONATED to a strangely lewd bear creature at the local high school. So, please clean out your condiments and leftover stuff before you invite ANTS into the OFFICE.

THANKS.

Swamped

Banned

All uneaten foods in the refrigerator WILL be DONATED to a strangely lewd bear creature at the local high school. So, please clean out your condiments and leftover stuff before you invite ANTS into the OFFICE.

THANKS.

:D You never fail to make me laugh

roytheone

Did anyone thought about the possibility that because we will be taking about who is and isn't a traitor to ISIS, this will get us all on an NSA watchlist?

On the other hand, I am pretty sure I am already on at least two NSA watch lists, so meh.

Palmer_v1

Did anyone thought about the possibility that because we will be taking about who is and isn't a traitor to ISIS, this will get us all on an NSA watchlist?

On the other hand, I am pretty sure I am already on at least two NSA watch lists, so meh.

Town and Mafia!

THANKS.

Given the day, might it not be better if the uneaten foods were stir-fried?

Burbeting

Banned
Don't have much knowledge about Archer as a series, but I guess I'll manage :D. Maybe I'll get inspiration to watch it from playing in this game (if you can watch it legally in Finland anyway...).

Ourobolus

Banned
Gonna be somewhat of a busy week for me, but before I forget:

Evict: Haly

#NeverForget
NbsFFOb.png

Eviction?! Dammit, I want results! Kill these Russian bastards where they stand! I swear you're as useless as a Z-pack for Sterling!

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
There are plenty I didn't get without research, but I am happy to know what Bartleby the Scrivener is.

Yes! I loved that joke (also love the short story). I make that joke all the time but it's just for myself.

cabot

Yeah but my mother told me when I was little that I could be anything I wanted to be!

... AND THAT INCLUDES YOUR SUPERVISOR!

My mother told me when I was little that I could be anything I wanted to be as long as it was the level above YesNonoNOYes

Sure, as a seven year old glaswegian boy hellbent on playing nothing but football, it sounded like nonsense.

If anything, Mother Dearest is now a confirmed prophet.

My mother told me when I was little that I could be anything I wanted to be as long as it was the level above YesNonoNOYes

Sure, as a seven year old glaswegian boy hellbent on playing nothing but football, it sounded like nonsense.

If anything, Mother Dearest is now a confirmed prophet.

Yeah????!!! But!!!

..wait, I had something for this

El Topo

Yeah but my mother told me when I was little that I could be anything I wanted to be!

... AND THAT INCLUDES YOUR SUPERVISOR!

Wait, hold on, you actually wanted to work here? Wow, that's kinda pathetic. See Hobohodo over there? He's just working here to pay for his acting classes. EzekelRAGE? Wanted to be a high-class stripper, until an accident with a spoon, butter and three dolphins ruined his dream forever. Now he works 9 to 5 to pay off his medical bills. Seath? He's actually not getting paid, he's an intern, basically a slave. Or at least I think he is. Me? As soon as Hollywood buys my script for "The Sledgening" I'm outta here.

Ourobolus

Banned
Not to mention Hobohodo still has nightmares where he's a small child that gets murdered by a bunch of anthropomorphic animals. Poor kid.

El Topo

Wait, you mean that was therapy? I thought it was a session with an acting coach. Wait, that means that wasn't some acting class with fellow students that other day, but some meeting of traumatized people? Now I feel kinda bad eating all the mini sausages at their buffet.

Ourobolus

Banned
Sweet, I should get my Surface Pro 3 in the mail today, so as long as I've got WiFi I should be able to do the updates just fine.

Wait, hold on, you actually wanted to work here? Wow, that's kinda pathetic. See Hobohodo over there? He's just working here to pay for his acting classes. EzekelRAGE? Wanted to be a high-class stripper, until an accident with a spoon, butter and three dolphins ruined his dream forever. Now he works 9 to 5 to pay off his medical bills. Seath? He's actually not getting paid, he's an intern, basically a slave. Or at least I think he is. Me? As soon as Hollywood buys my script for "The Sledgening" I'm outta here.

WORK here? Work?????

I thought this entire thing was a cover for my, quote marks, operations account!!!

cabot

Thankfully, my completely intended typo saved master Ouro from death by a thousand ants.

Smeared in jam, locked in sand. What a way to go!

Better_than_life_2.jpg

Hobohodo

Was checking what food was going to be for Friday as I wanted to bail on it to go out with work.
It was stir fry.
My laughter was not appreciated.

Top Bottom