• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

cabot

DAMN IT OURO I CANT BELIEVE YOU WENT OUTWITH THE SHOW.

I hoped so much Topo was bluffing.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Dangaronpa probably has a Battle Royale cameo.

Kevyt

Ouro forgot to add my vote to El Topo, and I unvoted Septimus Prime. If this could be revised for the sake of the game, based Ouro.

Thanks hun!

\o/

Ourobolus

Banned
Ouro forgot to add my vote to El Topo, and I unvoted Septimus Prime. If this could be revised for the sake of the game, based Ouro.

Thanks hun!

\o/

Happened after majority was reached. It'll still be in the thread - I just wasn't there when everyone reached majority.

EDIT: Never mind, added it in.

LCALVIe.gif

pa3G77C.gif

SELF-DESTRUCTION 6.5/10

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
MAZRE damnit are you playing fantasy football this year?

I will return with my thoughts on who is scum shortly.

Arkos

WHAT?!

Holy crap I leave you guys alone for a day and I come back to this? And Sherwood Forest??

Well. I have some reading to do

Ourobolus

Banned
Night 3 has ended.

The sun rises over bustling New York City. The air is filled with the scent of rosehip and doner kebab. A gunshot or twelve is heard in the distance as packs of wild dogs scatter in fright.

All is good.

archer-vice-premiere-gif-roses.gif

The agents arrive in the office, ready to start the day fresh. The four who went on the mission carried their hard-won valuables through the office and placed them on Malory's desk.

"Ah, I see you finally came through for once. Let's see here - 300 million dollars, a small sack of perfect diamonds, and some co...wait. Where's the cocaine?" Malory asked.

"We were attacked on the way to the office. Some...thing came out of the alley near the cleaners and tackled us before grabbing the cocaine and running off into the distance!" They whined.

"Ugh. Well, I suppose it's not a total loss. Let's at least get HR in here to discuss your medical plan." Malory pressed a button on the intercom, yelling, "PAM! Get your fat ass in here this instant!"

Pam hurried into the office, breathing heavily and constantly twitching her fingers. She carried a can of whipped cream, and was inhaling it as fast as she possible could. "YESMISSARCHERWHATCANIDOFORYOU?!?!?!!" She blurted.

Malory grimaced, and eyed Pam suspiciously. "The agents need their...what on earth is going on with you?"

"NOTHING! NOTHINGISGOINGON!"

"What's in the can?"

"WHIPPEDCREAM!"

"Pam...you're lying to me."

tumblr_n30i6hAFeL1qefwl8o1_500.png

"I knew it! You're in big trouble, missy!" Malory shouted.

Pam ran from Malory's office, throwing desks to the side as she tried to escape the ire of her supervisor. Malory gave chase, but Pam was too fast. "Ugh...she might as well live in the truck stop bathroom."

"Anyway, it seems the rest of you have somehow managed to survive during the night. Either you're the luckiest sons-of-bitches alive, or we're dealing with the bottom of the KGB barrel here. The former is probably more likely."

Everyone has survived the night!

A voice could be heard from a corner of the office. "YAAAAAAAAY!"

54d4098714a4d_-_plxcjk1.gif

Mission 4 details:
mDzvczm.png

Day 4 Ends at:
t1440622800z1.png

Gorlak

Banned
Hello my friends! I'm the replacement of the replacement and will hopefully contribute a lot more than my predecessors. This is my first mafia game so please be kind :) Let's have a fun game!

VOLUNTEER

cabot

Welcome, Gorlak!

No deaths, yay.

Also now certain that monsieur topo killed Roy, even though he admitted it, but you all remember how he was. Nothing could be trusted.

It's Day 4 and the only leads we have are that Ezekel is not bulletproof and his posse includes Darryl.

But I have a plan.

What are everyone's thoughts? (No, that was the plan, to ask everyone to come up with a plan.)

Haly

Worst mafia in the history of GAF mafia, surely.

Hello my friends! I'm the replacement of the replacement and will hopefully contribute a lot more than my predecessors. This is my first mafia game so please be kind :) Let's have a fun game!

Welcome to the game replacement of replacement hahahaha

The doctor lives on! Hitler's clone will never cease to exist!

cabot

How many krieger clones were in the show?

We can't just have a line of backup doctors, but then again i didn't think we'd have robin hood.

Fuck you, Ouro.

Haly

It's Day 4 and the only leads we have are that Ezekel is not bulletproof and his posse includes Darryl.
I'm trying to figure out what this means. What makes you think Ezekel is not bulletproof and what does Darryl have to do with it?

Arkos

How many krieger clones were in the show?

We can't just have a line of backup doctors, but then again i didn't think we'd have robin hood.

Fuck you, Ouro.

Well I have been maybe binging the show and he does have three clones there... could (at least) one be an evil (KGB) Krieger?

Also, can we just kill squid face yet? I'm a little lost at this point so I'm going back to my initial suspicions.

cabot

VOTE: Septimus Prime

This is an interesting situation, Ezekel is out of the initial volunteer list so we can discuss if we want to test the bulletproof theory with a bit of bite behind it.

In the meantime, I'm going for Septimus for reasons I gave in D3 and beforehand.

cabot

So, I guess with El Topo's actual role, there could be anything floating around now.

Doubt it, he was unaligned. I'll let Ouro argue that a third party that's completely out-of-universe makes sense.

damn you, boss

Which would mean there may be another one or two max (Seath?)

cabot

Well I have been maybe binging the show and he does have three clones there... could (at least) one be an evil (KGB) Krieger?

Also, can we just kill squid face yet? I'm a little lost at this point so I'm going back to my initial suspicions.

What would an evil Krieger do? Sounds pretty useless as a KGB

Ourobolus

Banned
Doubt it, he was unaligned. I'll let Ouro argue that a third party that's completely out-of-universe makes sense.

damn you, boss

Which would mean there may be another one or two max (Seath?)
This is an "Archer" game. What part about it didn't make sense?

El Topo

Topo should have moderated. Cate Archer was a much better choice!

I honestly wish I had the time to make a game. So many incredible themes out there. Would love to make a Fables-themed game at some point. That said, I loved Ouro's twist on the Archer theme.

Top Bottom