• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are the four new PS4 controller colors no longer available?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I've wanted to get one of the orange and blue controllers, but I can't find them anywhere. Were the new colors only available for Christmas?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Berry blue was a mistake but I still got it regardless.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I got white and never looked back. It’s utterly gorgeous compared to anything else. Sadly the DS controller doesn’t lend itself to colour well like the Xbox one, but when it works, ohhhhhh.... it’s gorgeous.

Hostile_18

Banned
Peasants.

Look at those elegant white face buttons 😍

0AoLXOu.jpg

DonJorginho

Banned
I steal other people's packages from their porches for a living.
I stole some amazon packages 2 weeks ago and in them there was the gold controller. Not a bad catch I have to say.

How much you make off that? I actually am not sure if you are joking or being serious as that is a very niche thing.

How much you make off that? I actually am not sure if you are joking or being serious as that is a very niche thing.
It depends. My worst period is the summer. People are all on vacations nobody is ordering anything. I then switch to just robbing houses because people are not home.
Best period is the winter. People are ordering so much things over the winter.
Roughly, from my porch expeditions, I make about 2 - 3 grand a month. On a bad month it's like 500 bucks.
And man, you wouldn't believe stuff people buy online. The things I've seen.

DonJorginho

Banned
It depends. My worst period is the summer. People are all on vacations nobody is ordering anything. I then switch to just robbing houses because people are not home.
Roughly, from my porch expeditions, I make about 2 - 3 grand a month. On a bad month it's like 500 bucks.

Are you actually being serious? I am so stupid lmao my brain can't figure out if this is satire or reality.

Worst thing you have seen?

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I steal other people's packages from their porches for a living.
I stole some amazon packages 2 weeks ago and in them there was the gold controller. Not a bad catch I have to say.
So who's alt are you then? 🤔

bRacing

Banned
Target shows all of them.

I bought two of the purple controllers with white buttons during Black Friday for 29.99 each. No regrets.

Last edited:
I hope this is a joke.

Top Bottom