• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are there any DIablo 4 community managers or developers lurking here? PLEASE ESCALATE THIS.

Would you like to have mouse & Keyboard support on consoles?

• Yes

Votes: 29 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • Why not

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • I don't mind, but i'd like to have the option..

Votes: 32 28.6%

• Total voters

enbred

Banned
This is an:
IMPORTANT DETAIL SUGGESTION FOR D4 ON CONSOLES

Diablo plays great on a controller. There’s just one important detail that was missing from D3 on console, and i hope you guys add it in D4: it’s the inventory screen, i want to be able to see my pieces of gear being equipped. And the whole inventory management aspect of it is very important to the core gameplay of Diablo.

Look at how the guys from Grinding gear games did it with PoE, works absolutely fine with a controller. Yes, it’s slower than you implemented in D3 on consoles is way faster but i for one don’t mind that. I hope i’m in the majority.

And if you throw mouse & keyboard support on top of that and you would have a perfect game and every gamer will be pleased with you.

Last edited:

enbred

Banned
The game feels like it's missing an important element of the Diablo experience when you can't see all the pieces of gear on the grid etc.

If mouse and keyboard is too much to ask. Then at least give us "that look". Worked great for PoE on PS4.

You can do that too.

Last edited:

martino

option is always best but i would prefer gamepad support on pc (biggest community will be there and imo it's the best way to play previous opus)
i will buy a version with gamepad support

Last edited:

McCheese

I feel like gameplay needs to be tuned differently for each control scheme, so it's better if consoles just stick to controllers.

Sorry.

Mr David Blizzard

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
bruce-willis-grimace.gif

LOLCats

Banned
D3 on consoles proves its not necessary, i guess nice to have, but why except to support more skills, but then controllers need more buttons.

Last edited:

GametimeUK

I wonder why so many are saying "no". I'd prefer to use a controller too, but I'm definitely up for more options so people can play how they like. IIRC the PC is getting controller support.

I don't care if they add MKB support to consoles, as long as they don't add and design and balance the game around controller support on PC. The console version of Diablo 3 made pretty much all builds relying on manually targeted spells a huge pain in the ass to play.

Fuz

Banned
as long as they don't add and design and balance the game around controller support on PC
This is the real problem and this is exactly what will happen and what, marginally, happened to D3.
Dumbing down for everyone because of peasants.

This is the real problem and this is exactly what will happen and what, marginally, happened to D3.
Dumbing down for everyone because of peasants.
Yeah, I fully expect them to make the console and PC versions of the game identical in terms of mechanics, at least, and that is gonna mean that any skills and abilities that don't work so well on a controller will probably be left out entirely.

enbred

Banned
I wonder why so many are saying "no". I'd prefer to use a controller too, but I'm definitely up for more options so people can play how they like. IIRC the PC is getting controller support.

Because they’re a bunch of sad toxic wanna be trolls.

No wonder all the cool people left this forum.

And this is what’s left of it. Trash.

And I’m here cuz I’m banned.

So this is what has become of Neogaf.

By the way all of you missed my point. The poll was for fun. If you actually read my post, you’d have known that my main point of concern is not being able to see the inventory grid and not keyboard and mouse you fucking morons.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

By the way all of you missed my point. The poll was for fun. If you actually read my post, you’d have known that my main point of concern is not being able to see the inventory grid and not keyboard and mouse you fucking morons.
Sounds like somebody doesn't want to be here.

ViolentP

This is great.

Fascinating
e6c8d637c5aedd4bd4e0e50c1ee96541.jpg

MiguelItUp

tenor.gif

Fuz

Banned

Not sure if funny troll or just pathetic.

Edit: Name checks out, in any case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom