• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you "Internet Sexual"? Great article about Chaturbate (NSFW?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurdel

Banned
It's funny, I made this thread yet I had no interest to even visit the site :/ I don't think I ever did before either.

Naked Snake
His greatest mission yet

maxresdefault.jpg

The article is also super interesting though :p

Cream

Banned
I like the article a lot. I think about this kind of stuff everyday. Like, the destroying of all my sexual barriers with my peers. I wonder if I should write a book sometimes

Radian8

Oh Fu*DING* me
Oh God yeah...fu*DING* me ha*DING*
I'm gonna c*DING* so har*DING*

That is what Chaturbate is like with speakers

terrisus

She did not reveal her face, and instead wore, at the beginning of her striptease, a rubber horse mask with a fedora on top, along with a gray crop top, black sweatpants, and rainbow knee socks.

PFqg3Fe.gif

Ok curiosity got the best of me and I'm on CB right now... watching a cute bear guy in a baseball cap and an unzipped jacket sing to some song :3

G-Bus

Banned
Heard of the site many times but have never bothered to check it out...

Keep telling my gf we should put a cam in the bedroom and have sex. Wear masks or something
No one would know and we could make some money. If your having sex regularly why not make some money doing it.

FZZ

Banned
I find myfreecams to have better models and more interactive activity with newer members than chaturbate. Back in my senior year of highschool I was really into cam models and searched countless sites lol. I wouldn't really recommend chaturbate.

terrisus

Terrisus, I love you man, but it is so ironic to me that you pop up in almost every thread that's about sex.

My life is more more involved, complex, mixed up, and messed up than the nice little box that GAF likes to put me in.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To me, girls that like to do this are a myth, and I've been with some freaks in the past. I'm all for it anymore though. More power to you if you are that comfortable and that horny to allow others the opportunity to peep.

esms

My life is more more involved, complex, mixed up, and messed up than the nice little box that GAF likes to put me in.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No box-putting here, brotha. Your lack of interest in sex is GAF-renowned, though. I gots to call it like I sees it.

terrisus

No box-putting here, brotha. Your lack of interest in sex is GAF-renowned, though. I gots to call it like I sees it.

Nah, I'm not blaming you or accusing you of anything, don't worry.

But, yes, that is how GAF likes to sum me up.
I'm just saying there's more to life than a binary On-Off switch.

True. To each their own.

upsidedownCharizard.jpg

FZZ

Banned
Women only. That's limited.

Some of us are into men, couples, trans, groups, etc.

Even then I think xHamster has chaturbate trumped, mainly because of interaction with members. Although xHmaster has a lot more foreign models and as a result timing can be off.

Chaturbate was really "exclusive" when I went on it back in the day. And most models either just sat at their computer and just browsed the internet or had private shows where you couldn't even see anything. I should be clear I'm speaking from the perspective of a guest and not someone who has money. If you got cash almost any cam site is gonna be a decent experience.

Zukuu

Banned
There are plenty of sites like that around. myfreecams is another one I... er stumbled upon, when doing... research.

esms

Nah, I'm not blaming you or accusing you of anything, don't worry.

But, yes, that is how GAF likes to sum me up.
I'm just saying there's more to life than a binary On-Off switch.

I feel you. I've read your wedding day story. Carry on.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Yeah Chaturbate is for people willing to spend.

Related, might go on with them Thursday night.

Nah, I use it pretty often and have never spent a dime. Plenty of good shit to see.

Other sites may have better models but mainly solo stuff. If you're looking for couples or lesbian I haven't seen a better site.

Dominator

Interesting story.

So my best friend was interested in doing it for the first time, bout a year ago.

She comes to me and my girlfriend who had already done it and was like "Be our directors, show us what to do."

We went into the chatroom the day of, and moderated. You have the ability to check off states and countries that you don't want to see your chatroom. She unchecked our state so we could go in the chatroom.

LITERALLY THE VERY NEXT DAY, her ex boyfriend sent her a message on facebook just saying the username she was using, and called her a dirty slut.
That would scare the shit out me of. But I guess if you're willing to bare it all you can accept the consequences of some others finding out? I'm not so sure.

Bsigg12

Chaturbate is a much better site than I was expecting when I found it about a year ago. I've toyed with the idea of getting on there with my girlfriend and doing the token keno thing with her.

Yeah Chaturbate is for people willing to spend.

Can't you just go for the ride with people who are willing to spend? I was watching some smoking hot dudes giving a show while other viewers were tipping... I got a great show without spending anything.

typist

She did not reveal her face, and instead wore, at the beginning of her striptease, a rubber horse mask with a fedora on top, along with a gray crop top, black sweatpants, and rainbow knee socks

I would like to know where I can get a rubber horse mask with a fedora on top

terrisus

I would like to know where I can get a rubber horse mask with a fedora on top

I would assume they're two separate things.
That is, a fedora was placed on top of a rubber horse mask.*

Now there's a sentence I didn't see myself typing today... >.>

I met a girl from Omegle who lived in the same city as me and we had a FWB deal for a bit. She got turned on from people watching. I was OK with it as long as my face wasn't on camera.

Too bad she moved. She was a great person. :(

Delio

I find myfreecams to have better models and more interactive activity with newer members than chaturbate. Back in my senior year of highschool I was really into cam models and searched countless sites lol. I wouldn't really recommend chaturbate.

Yeah maybe if it had guys on there as well. Shame.

Also to this topic Chaturbate is pretty good. Met some pretty interesting guys on there one who i still talk to and never gave a cent to. He's just really a nice guy. Also yeah from what I saw a lot of people had wishlists and got gifts from that. Like this one straight guy getting a new iPhone from one of his male fans.

Ever since I got divorced and lost 40lbs (Down to around 220 from 260), I have had more confidence in wanting the try this with a chick or guy (Being Bi gives me the best of both worlds, haha). I found out about this site a few days back from someone I was chatting with and totally dig the style. I will need to cover up my tats though since a lot of people locally will know what's on my body, lol.

Also yeah from what I saw a lot of people had wishlists and got gifts from that. Like this one straight guy getting a new iPhone from one of his male fans.

Holy hell. That's awesome!

Ever since I got divorced and lost 40lbs (Down to around 220 from 260), I have had more confidence in wanting the try this with a chick or guy (Being Bi gives me the best of both worlds, haha). I found out about this site a few days back from someone I was chatting with and totally dig the style. I will need to cover up my tats though since a lot of people locally will know what's on my body, lol.

Someone in this thread said you could block certain states from viewing your stream, so you can avoid locals.

J10

Banned
Masturbating on camera for money was less humiliating and offered more opportunities for meaningful and creative endeavor than the jobs they saw as available to them.

Damn, son.

Someone in this thread said you could block certain states from viewing your stream, so you can avoid locals.

Great! That will definitely make things nicer. I have two video game tats, so I don't know if I want those showing on the stream, haha.

Funny enough that was around the time he started really getting into showing off his ass more and more.

Daaaaaammmmmnnnnn. Shit, I would do all of that for a nice new iPhone.

BearPawB

Banned
1) I like the site because it is mostly just legit just normal people
2) You can completely ignore the "cam girls" who do it for a living/post their amazon wish list. There is always someone out there doing it for kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom