• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you Naughty or Nice?

Melon

Banned
Plug your username into this generator and we will find out if you are naughty or nice. :lollipop_thescream: :lollipop_thescream: :lollipop_thescream:

https://www.santarules.com/the-list/

here’s mine
JDbkFiL.jpg

Barsinister

Banned
There's a reason Santa created a Naughty List. And you're just one of those reasons Barsinister .

What the heck did I do? Must be the animal sex pictures I’ve been drawing.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
There's a reason Santa created a Naughty List. And you're just one of those reasons Barsinister .

n2FoDaA.jpg

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

That’s why I keep a real goathead in my closet

GymWolf

Wow GymWolf, rescuing those Orphans from that burning building got you a free ride on Santa's Nice List for years to come!

i don't remember this rescue tbh...

"Tisk, Tisk, you got Dissed! voidenberg, Santa noticed that red stapler you stole from your co-worker's office desk last month."

And i'd do it again.

DESTROYA

DSTROYA , do you really think Santa is unaware of your inappropriate Facebook posts? Naughty.

FU SANTA!
I didn’t even friend you on FB so go screw, how the hell did you even read my posts they were for friends only.
Santa hacked into my account.....HALLLP!

Top Bottom