• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Fat4all

Banned
xAStdEu.jpg

its all for you

*Splinter

I feel like I'm missing most of the conversation with images disabled. Could I trouble you all to amend a brief description to each image/gif posted going forward?

Much appreciated.

Fat4all

Banned
I feel like I'm missing most of the conversation with images disabled. Could I trouble you all to amend a brief description to each image/gif posted going forward?

Much appreciated.

post #19 - user fat4all - the scene depicts the Batman villain The Penguin from the film Bateman Returns (in the film played by Danny DeVito) enjoying some leisure time by rocking around in a coin-operated Bat-mobile.

post #24 - user Fireblend - an animated gif of Batman and the Joker dancing in the style of the popular internet craze known as the Caramelldansen.

post #28 - user Dr. Worm - a depiction of the 1960's Batman series starring Adam West dancing in a way popularized in the show, but recreated in the 90's television show The Simpsons.

post #31 - user fat4all - Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer) leaning over Batman in a seductive manner, commenting on how love could be just as deadly a motivator as hatred when it comes to life and death.

post #36 - user acohrs - Batman touches a pig too much.

franconp

It's finally time to begin writing this comic. Batman won't kill by himself. I was advised by my editor to start the game with a death, as it has more impact on the readers. So, let's get this thing started:

It was a really amazing morning in Gotham. Sun was shining and the weather was nice. It was also really quiet in the Wayne Manor but that peace and quiet wouldn't last. Suddenly Alfred rushed into the Batcave with a worried look in his face.

Alfred: Master Bruce, really urgent news!!! There's something you need to.....
Batman: Alfred, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER INTO THE BATCAVE?
A: I'm sorry Sir. Are those where pictures of master Robin wearing hot pants in your PC?
B: Ehhh.... Mmmmm.... You are completely mistaken Alfred. What are you talking about? Are you going senile? Do I need to replace you with a new butler?
A: No, sorry Sir. I must be mistaken.
B: So, what's the problem? Why are you in such a hurry?
A: Sir, there are problems. There was a coup in Arkham Asylum and the inmates have taken control of the place...
B: The inmates taking over Arkham? That's practically Wednesday.
A: I know Sir. That's not really the big problem. Also, the Bat-Cow has died.
B: Whaaaaat!!!!!! The Bat-Cow has died!!!!!
BatmanNOOO.jpg

B: No the Bat-Cow!!!!! How did it happened Alfred?
A: It seems that someone has poisoned her Sir. I don't know much now but I'm pretty sure that it was one of the inmates that holds a grudge against you.
B: Well, this time they have really done it. I'm really furious. Alfred call the rest of the family.
A: What are you going to do Sir?
B: First, we are holding a barbecue. And then, we are going to Arkham Asylum. And this time is PERSONAL.
tumblr_m83hiyuAhY1qdcfc3o1_500.gif

CrimsonFist has died
You are the Bat-Cow and you are part of the Batman Family (That means you are mafia).

You are the Bat-Cow. You are a cow. There isn't much more I can say. You like grass, maybe?

Your special ability is producing milk (?). What else can a cow do?

The scum thread can be found... Does it really matter anymore?
You also had the power to vote.

giphy.gif

Day 1 begins

red_1492988400.png

Mayority is 13

PD:Remember that you need to make at least 10 post before the deadline

Sorian

Banned
Let's get this show on the road. 10 minutes to go when I wrote this and saw a few on the player list that I didn't recognize so fuck it, I play my opener old school. Don't claim unless you are actually under pressure of death. You should be responding to pressure but not with a blown load. In a new turn, I do want to point out that activity is really key, the last few games I played were all screwed because only 3 or 4 people were super active and that limelight either made them suspect and got them lynched or scum just snuffed them out from the start, either way it ended up with silent towns that just kept lynching day 1 suspects instead of gleaning new info.

That said, I drew number 13 so

VOTE: Timeaisis

A winner is you.

Kalor

Well, it's a shame that the bat-cow is gone.

I'll just echo what Sorian said and that's to not claim unless you absolutely have to. Having three votes halfway through a day isn't a sign that your life is in danger.

Faddy

Banned
Pfft. I was going to make a claim but now Sorian and Kalor are like play sensibly and ruining the fun.

Should have got in first post with my gambit.

Sorian

Banned
Pfft. I was going to make a claim but now Sorian and Kalor are like play sensibly and ruining the fun.

Should have got in first post with my gambit.

I was slow finding the tab with my pre-typed post, you had a good 30 seconds between Fran's post and mine, gotta go faster.

Fireblend

Banned
Eh, I look forward more to the obligatory "is Sorian suspicious or not for dominating the conversation" discussion on day 4.

Sorian

Banned
I'd like to think this crowd can do a decent job of staying active.

I'll do my best, too.

It's worth the mention, we've fallen into the same trap a lot lately which is why scum has such a high win rate from the past few games. I wasn't much better in gafia 3 because I was on vacation for a week of it but it's the warning now of don't get complacent later. Day 1 is usually a decent mixture of shit-posty and serious enough that there is content to work through.

Dr. Worm

Banned
It's worth the mention, we've fallen into the same trap a lot lately which is why scum has such a high win rate from the past few games. I wasn't much better in gafia 3 because I was on vacation for a week of it but it's the warning now of don't get complacent later. Day 1 is usually a decent mixture of shit-posty and serious enough that there is content to work through.

Yeah, I'm definitely not competent enough to pull a Mafia win with an alert town. I have finals next week, so I'm uncomfortable making too any promise near-term, but I'll at least shoot for a twice a (real) day.

I'm never sure how to comport myself Day 1. Maybe I'll copy you and throw a prod, idk.

Faddy

Banned

Isn't all this advice too obvious and safe. Makes me think you are scum.

VOTE: Sorian

Natiko

Banned
Let's get this show on the road. 10 minutes to go when I wrote this and saw a few on the player list that I didn't recognize so fuck it, I play my opener old school. Don't claim unless you are actually under pressure of death. You should be responding to pressure but not with a blown load. In a new turn, I do want to point out that activity is really key, the last few games I played were all screwed because only 3 or 4 people were super active and that limelight either made them suspect and got them lynched or scum just snuffed them out from the start, either way it ended up with silent towns that just kept lynching day 1 suspects instead of gleaning new info.

That said, I drew number 13 so

VOTE: Timeaisis

A winner is you.
I'm offended by your characterization of how we won DR3 :p

Top Bottom