• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ArmA II - Russian Armed Forces (Video)

Looks pretty cool ...not feeling the player models though, but I understand it's relative to the scale of the game as a whole

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Hey - the second track is actually from OFP.
Nice stuff, especially the near-dark shot.

Cobra84

As a pilot, I wasn't very excited to see the vehicle shown at 0:47. R.I.P. - AH-1, UH-1, F-35, A-10, and C-130.

You know those helicopters that are like, double helicopters? /Otto

So is this game all about invading small time breakaway quasi-democratic republics and crushing them...erm, because they're terrorists?

Zenith

Banned
1538o76.jpg

6nuk3s.jpg

We're getting there.

Should have the NAPA faction video tonight.

Das-J

Law of the West
Hey Zenith, how many players will the game support? It's difficult to get a sense of combat from that admittedly awesome first video!

Cobra84

Das-J said:
Hey Zenith, how many players will the game support?

Operation Flashpoint and Armed Assault technically supported more than 100 players, but realistically the limit was around 30 human players.

Das-J said:
Hey Zenith, how many players will the game support? It's difficult to get a sense of combat from that admittedly awesome first video!
I don't think they've set a specific number. if you look at the armabase gc videos with marek spanel he says it supports up to 255 players if I remember correctly.. of course this will be pretty much unplayable in most circumstances. armed assault supported 100, but most servers do 32 or 64.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1927

Top Bottom