• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Armando Llorens, editor at dailykos, goes out in a blaze of inglory as he tweets accussations that Nina Turner is paid by Bernie to have sex with him

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

I wonder how this is going to get covered up? 2020 is looking horrible for Dems, between the grabby-hands dimwit, the 1/1024 squaw, and now Bernie redistributing money for pussy.

Edit: Look what magically appeared almost instantly after this? First Google result for "Armando Llorens":

Hopefully someone really goes after this story - looks like the algorithm is being manipulated to DC for Bernie.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Wait, so Bernie is paying(prostitution?)someone to have sex with him, and that someone is a chairman of his campaign? There's no way this is true.

It just cant be.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
Male feminist and ally grossly misbehaves towards black woman.
I am so shocked.
Which part of male okcupid/tinder essentially pays for sex, 98%?
The way humans functioned for the most part of our history, men were proving their worthiness by providing resources. Good luck fighting those instincts.

Money, jewelry is just a type of resources.

Unless she was coerced into it, being his subordinate, I have no problem with two adults having "paid" sex.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Which part of male okcupid/tinder essentially pays for sex, 98%?
The way humans functioned for the most part of our history, men were proving their worthiness by providing resources. Good luck fighting those instincts.

Money, jewelry is just a type of resources.

Unless she was coerced into it, being his subordinate, I have no problem with two adults having "paid" sex.
You misunderstand my post.
I don't think she had sex for money with bernie. The whole concept is ridiculous. I have no reason to believe she has sex with Bernie Sanders at all, regardless of whether money is involved or not.

I posted since this sounded like another male ally that "I want to smear this black woman that is talking back to me and I will publicly call her out as a prostitute since I think that will smear to her reputation protect my woke shield."

This, (probably sex assault perpetrator), male feminist ally goes to town to smear a woman, in this case a POC woman.
In my experience, this almost always means that the perp/ally has something to hide or compensate for.

See my post as a convoluted way to suggest "what sex crime will this fucker Armando be locked up for?"
Like all fucking loudmouth progressives. Sooner or later they all end up in federal prison as sex criminals.

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: llien

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Feb 9, 2009
Well looks like he got fired.

He has a separate twitter account without kos in the name. The hate boner for Bernie is still going strong on that account.

Now he's fighting with Shaun King

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: infinitys_7th

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I read that more as a figurative fuck than a literal one....as in she's so inept, she is hurting Bernie's chances (and being paid for it as co-chair of his campaign).
agree with this. Don't think he actually paid her for sex.

Though if he boned her thats MeToo level no? Using his position of authority to get sex.

Also is it racist to MeToo a black women or progressive?

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
agree with this. Don't think he actually paid her for sex.

Though if he boned her thats MeToo level no? Using his position of authority to get sex.

Also is it racist to MeToo a black women or progressive?
Come on. The guy is a beta male and he is like 80.
He has not been boning anyone in a long long time. The equipment no longer works for that.

Is this the new smear from the far far left who hates Bernie? New tactic since the last year of pushing
he is racist and a white supremacist was not working so time to try something else?

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
i hope bernie gets shredded out of his goddamn mind to spite you

actually maybe he's like master yoshi (roshi?) in that he's the ultimate glass cannon

Last edited: