• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armed and crazy Gater crashes his car en route to Brianna Wu's house - Rages online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to give you a quick idea of who I am speaking of...

tBv0gmx.png

Daily KOS said:
Yesterday afternoon, #gamergate proponent and mentally unstable YouTube personality Jace Connors sent Brianna Wu a video of himself screaming unintelligibly at a flipped-over Prius on the side of the highway, trying to kick in its windshield.

Connors had been "street racing" en route to Wu's residence, with at least one firearm in the car. As a result of his aggressive driving Connors flew off the road, flipped the Prius and filmed this meltdown video.

Connors has a history of unstable behavior as documented in his Youtube Channel, like this one, where he talks about sending a friend to Israel on a mission to save Tupac Shakur, who was murdered in 1996.

Connors was in contact with #gamergate big names King of Pol and Ralph Retort as recently as yesterday.

Some think this is a troll video. Wu believes that Connors meant to shoot her if he had made it to Boston.

I think that this video is genuine despite its over-the-top rage and conspiratorial allegations. Jace Connors is certainly unstable enough to do such a thing; and who would crash a car on a busy highway as a joke? So whether or not Jace's authentic-sounding video freak out could possibly be construed as satire is beside the point.

Additionally, Connors is hardly a safe driver: He was sending messages via Skype in his car at 2pm on Friday, enlisting help for his upcoming trip to Wu's residence.

The video itself was filmed in the mid-to-late afternoon, consistent with the timestamps in the Skype messages. It's a blessing that the car skidded on the ice and stranded Connors without anybody getting seriously injured.

As of 2pm Saturday Brianna Wu said she was in contact with law enforcement re: the unstable gunman currently threatening (and acting) to kill her.

This guy is the physical embodiment of the Gorilla Warfare copypasta, and now he's actually gone out and tried something. I would HIGHLY recommend watching the linked videos to see what kind of basket-case this guy is. Take this straight from his own words:

Jace Connors said:
I am a US Retired Veteran who is also a vlogger and very interested in GamerGate and trying to root for justice

Flip my car over if late.

Jintor

on my way to expose brianna wu as corrupt by racing her on camera

i

what

i mean forget all the other stuff, as fucking nuts as that whole shebang is. I mean... what? What the fuck? Like... what?!?!?

Toxi

Banned
Well, I'm glad to see GarbleGiant has gone far enough that a psychopath with a gun crashed his car driving to Brianna Wu's house to murder her.

This is terrifying.

bsod

Banned
But celebrities get death threats all time, so they shouldn't take them seriously. Now my father, who was mailed a bullet...

Permanently A

"in order to expose her as a corrupt gamer by racing her on camera"

I can't believe this is a real sentence I had to read in real life. This is some South Park shit.

Kirye

I uh.. I don't... what?

I'm not sure if i'm reading this wrong or this guy is REALLY this much of a moron.

Zerin

...and now it's getting posted places like here, mission accomplished. Oh and be sure to subscribe to his other channels, etc etc.

Aeana

The name of the video is "Brianna Wu tried to assassinate me via street racing." I just wanted to point that out.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
on my way to expose brianna wu as corrupt by racing her on camera

i

what

i mean forget all the other stuff, as fucking nuts as that whole shebang is. I mean... what? What the fuck? Like... what?!?!?

It's what Vin Diesel would have wanted.

akira28

so...racing her was going to expose her as a whatever...dude...please.

at this point it's self-parody. carry on.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
If he's a vet, the VA is failing him so terribly. He needs an immediate psych eval.

That video is fucking SCARY.

Aeana

I.... what... I.... uh...

Huh?

O_O

Not just that. From the description:

On Friday, January 30 2015 I nearly died in a rollover after borrowing my mother's Prius to drive to Boston and make a video exposing Brianna Wu for her treachery in the games industry. While on the highway I was "Street Racing" by driving very quickly and challening other drivers, in order to sneak up on Wu un-noticed... Unfortinately she saw me coming and sabotaged my vehicle.

Ooccoo

Hopefully he ends up in jail for confirming he was doing an illegal and dangerous activity on the road (street racing). And a big WTF to this story

Elija2

Everything about that video is so insane that it's almost like a parody, but the fact that it's actually serious makes it really disturbing.

ParkourDude91
20 hours ago

More will come soon. I am not feeling very good right now, my head is bleeding a lot, but I WILL GET MY PAYBACK!!!!! This crime will not go unpunished. Justice will Prevail. Know This.

What the fuck
Who street races in a Prius?!

...In all seriousness, this shit is totally fucked up and almost assuredly will end bad. I remember reading about a scenario in Philly where a mentally unstable man kept asking for Sara Bareilles to help him prove his innocence on crimes he was accused of. It ended with him trying to run over a cop and getting shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom