• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armored Core 6 : Fires of Rubicon - 60 mins presentation at Taipei Game Show - LIVE February 3rd 2023 - 20:00 GMT/ 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT / 21:00 CEST

Bartski

Gold Member
EDIT: English version

EDIT:

ue0Csi2.jpg

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

EDIT:

Bad news regarding the Taipei Game Show
Bandai Namco have changed the description for the Taipei Game Show YouTube livestream to clarify that the show will only be 20 minutes long instead.

"The producer of FromSoftware's "Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon", will give a wonderful introduction of about 20 minutes to the game that was announced last year, explaining the charm and characteristics of this work in depth."

Edit: The google translation made it appear as if the presentation will only contain information previously revealed at the IGN interview, after u/DignityCancer's translation we now know that it isn't the case.
Fromsoft producer will give a 20 minute presentation, going into details about the game, Armored Core 6, which was announced the end of last year.

previously itt:

No word yet on whether this will include English subtitles

via
tnx Rocco Schiavone Rocco Schiavone

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
English subs may not be live but reuploaded later by Bandai, like with Elden Ring at Taipei GS 2022

anthony2690

Banned
Love the pacing From Software works with. Reminds me of 90's Square Soft.
Have you seen sqaure enix output?

It was absolutely insane last year.

2022 releases:
Harvestella
Life is Strange Remastered Collection
Dragon Quest Treasures
Stranger of Paradise
Star Ocean Divine Force
Diofield Chronicles
Triangle Strategy
Tactics Ogre Reborn
Babylon's Fall
Voice Of Cards: Forsaken Maiden
Front Mission Remake
Outriders: Worldslayer
Voice of Cards: Beasts of Burden
Chocobo GP
Chrono Cross Radical Dreamers
The Centennial Case
Crises Core Reunion
Valkyrie Elysium
Live a Live
Final Fantasy pixel remaster
Dragon Quest X offline edition
Nier Automata (switch port)

Last edited:

Jennings

I'm looking forward to this. I'm excited for the game because it's a FROM game, even though I don't think I've never played anything in this genre. I'm guessing that even if this particular showcase is never translated to English that there will be plenty of people on Youtube talking about so they'll explain everything to me a day or so later.

This and Age of Wonders 4 are my most anticipated games of the year.

SJRB

Gold Member
I’m so hyped for this! I really hope it’s going to be as sick as the trailer indicates.

Have you seen sqaure enix output?

It was absolutely insane last year.

2022 releases:
Harvestella
Life is Strange Remastered Collection
Dragon Quest Treasures
Stranger of Paradise
Star Ocean Divine Force
Diofield Chronicles
Triangle Strategy
Tactics Ogre Reborn
Babylon's Fall
Voice Of Cards: Forsaken Maiden
Front Mission Remake
Outriders: Worldslayer
Voice of Cards: Beasts of Burden
Chocobo GP
Chrono Cross Radical Dreamers
The Centennial Case
Crises Core Reunion
Valkyrie Elysium
Live a Live
Final Fantasy pixel remaster
Dragon Quest X offline edition
Nier Automata (switch port)
On paper this sounded like a dream, but when in reality most of them were at best 7/10 or low budget feeling, not so much sadly.

anthony2690

Banned
On paper this sounded like a dream, but when in reality most of them were at best 7/10 or low budget feeling, not so much sadly.
I didn't like all the titles, but I was pleasantly surprised by Diofield Chronicles and even crises core reunion exceeded my expectations for a remake/remaster.

I wonder if these smaller titles are working well for sqaure enix/are profitable?

Buggy Loop

The good content from Square Enix is their AA / indie-like games. Their AAA went to shit. And I mean, from a gaming taste, I’m totally fine with their smaller projects, but they’re bleeding so much cash from their AAA flops, they’re about to take an even worse turn to try to save themselves by going live services/gaas and that’s pretty much the beginning of the end..

Anyway, back to OP

sun GIF

So goddamn hyped to see this. Didn’t expect to see gameplay so soon.

Last edited:

Jennings

Last edited:
Top Bottom