• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS |OT| (’-‘)-------------

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I appreciate the control scheme JPEG explaining everything.

However, is there another one that includes how to curve punches and such?

Let's go guys, it's finally here. My Amazon JP code finally redeemed this morning so I should be able to play as soon as I get back home tonight.

Zedark

Awesome OT, OP! Very much looking forward to this, picking up my copy in store tomorrow! Can't wait to play this again, excitement has remained high since the testpunch!

Great job with that title.

I said it before and I'll say it again: how awesome is it that we get to jump right into this just as E3 ends? Awesome timing.

Doorman

Really excited to finally get the full game in my thumbs-up hands tomorrow! Not being able to try Kid Cobra and B&B during the testpunch was a personal disappointment for me. I really want to dig into both of their playstyles.

Between this and Splatoon 2, Switch online is going to have a strangle-hold on my free time for quite a while.

I'm looking forward to picking this up tomorrow. I didn't have a lot of time with the TestPunch, but I enjoyed what little time I did have. I have a friend coming over for beers tomorrow night, so it's going to be fun to get into it for the first time playing Vs. or Co-op. Bring it on, Nintendo!

Do not let me down Amazon!
giphy.gif

So excited. I was just at Nintendo NY and there was a cool Spring Man logo shirt but I want to wait it out and buy a Twintelle logo shirt.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
My copy is home! Won't have much time to play it this weekend but I'm looking forward to playing with all of you! Is it possible to run party mode for GAF like the tourneys in MK8?

Top Bottom