• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

One of the stages appears to be a lab where the ARMS fighters are created.

The creature in thr tube appears to be one of the four "mystery" characters seen in the last Direct.

That stage appears to correspond to this leaked green character on the right

Aatj13C.png

Look at the shape of the heads and the bulb on top.

I assumed that stage is just for (the yet-unrevealed) DNA Man, but I just noticed some of the fighters on the screen to the right. Maybe someone's trying to clone the existing fighters and DNA Man is the result?

I can't find JoJo-ARMS art......I CAN'T FIND JOJO-ARMS ART!!!!!

k8ZGlBe.jpg

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I showed off the announcement trailer to someone a couple of months back, and they said it reminded them of Coil-Man from this old cartoon called The Impossibles. Specifically, they said the game is like that character is fighting himself.

That's what got me to have this crossover piece commissioned.
KvOBpWv.png

http://shonuff44.deviantart.com/

Oh man, I remember the Impossibles!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
its funny how many of the ribbon girl ones are upskirt low angle crotch cam
It happens every time with animated girls who wear spats and a skirt, the skirt goes all over the place while its funny seeing girls just normally wearing skirts in anime never fully moving too high, I get why of course but its funny

Neoxon

ChrisD

Wait, Mechanica is just a suit-rider, are the spring my arms just a get-up for everyone? Will we get canon art of Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Ninjara, etc as normal humans? :eek:

SalvaPot

Wait, Mechanica is just a suit-rider, are the spring my arms just a get-up for everyone? Will we get canon art of Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Ninjara, etc as normal humans? :eek:

Mechanica is the only "normal" human we know so far, the others could be anything (Humans with prostetics, cyborgs, aliens, mutants). The lore is deep is what we are saying!

Also, she is the only one with normal eyes, while the others have rings in their eyes.

ChrisD

Mechanica is the only "normal" human we know so far, the others could be anything (Humans with prostetics, cyborgs, aliens, mutants). The lore is deep is what we are saying!

Also, she is the only one with normal eyes, while the others have rings in their eyes.

Ah. I'm fine with them being different, but that fan art does make a human Spring Man/Ribbon Girl look really nice.

And dang it my auto-correct is on fire tonight. What was it even doing in that post..? :/

SalvaPot

Ah. I'm fine with them being different, but that fan art does make a human Spring Man/Ribbon Girl look really nice.

And dang it my auto-correct is on fire tonight. What was it even doing in that post..? :/

They are great designs for sure, Spring Man in particular is one that seems generic and simple until you keep noticing more and more details given.

Here is another human Spring Man, ripe for cosplay:

tumblr_ojz0h5ASre1u47i8mo1_500.jpg

SalvaPot

I need me some Hajime no Ippo x ARMS mashup art.

Sorry, nothing yet. Have this Hajime no Ippo X Punch-Out!! as an apology.
Code:
[IMG]http://img14.deviantart.net/42da/i/2013/356/a/9/ippo_x_little_mac__who_do_you_bet__by_zehb-d6yvz3c.jpg[/IMG]

And lets get this ones out of the way.

tumblr_ojwkkazoqY1u64c3ro1_500.png

tumblr_ojw0bn88mZ1uy2cjxo1_500.gif

tumblr_ojuwccEYa31te0xbro2_500.png

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
As awesome as all these pieces have been, I feel that these artists are missing the very obvious crossover match-up:

Haha yeh.

Also Mechanica is a lot taller than I was thinking. I guess she's 15, but for some reason I expected her to be a really short girl in a tall robotic mech.

KillLaCam

Banned
Can the next fan art thread not have this style of title, I remember it from the Overwatch thread and a couple of others. English is a multifaceted language and there's many ways to say the same thing differently other than "game X is developing fan art following"...

That being said the fanart looks cool and I'm nit picky. Should be a cool thing to go back too

pls

Zubz

Banned
arms_by_tippedchair-daw16ta.png

This one is based on this:

295px-Bellows_George_Dempsey_and_Firpo_1924.jpg

Here is the source.

Now this is the fanart I came here for.

so im speculating that Mechanica created the other fighters?

I'm getting the impression she's more of a fangirl, but again, we know next to nothing about the plot, so anything can happen!

IIRC, she's the youngest character, though.

Arms is going to be Nintendo's next splatoon isn't it?

We can only hope!

Top Bottom