• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

Harpoon

so im speculating that Mechanica created the other fighters?

Her profile from the Japanese website says that she's just a fan of the other fighters (Ribbon Girl in particular), but was born without "ARMS ability," so she built her mechanical suit to compete in the tournament.

I don't think anyone "created" most of the fighters. This world just seems to have mutations where some people are born with stretchy arms.

SalvaPot

arms_by_tippedchair-daw16ta.png

This one is based on this:

295px-Bellows_George_Dempsey_and_Firpo_1924.jpg

Here is the source.

For the new 50pp page, since I really like this one.

Also have a Spring Man kirby:

spring_kirby_by_mr_cyan_sky-db43yey.png

Source

am I the only one that sees this game and goes "what the shit?" I mean, it's great that people are excited for it, but goddamn it just looks so unappealing. The gameplay doesn't look like it'll be enjoyable for me either.

am I the only one that sees this game and goes "what the shit?" I mean, it's great that people are excited for it, but goddamn it just looks so unappealing. The gameplay doesn't look like it'll be enjoyable for me either.

Doubt it, but not everyone is gonna like every single game so thats fine.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh sorry, didn't know. How do you guys usually do with pictures from pixiv then?

I usually upload elsewhere (imgur), I know imgur lowers image quality but that's more of an incentive for people to click the artist link.

its funny how many of the ribbon girl ones are upskirt low angle crotch cam

Rule 43 sadly... :/ aside from that the ones that arent spread eagle shots of the characters are pretty cool! This game has yet to impress me, as whenever i see it played it just looks chaotic and like it may not controll greaf, but im almost becoming interested for the great character design alone

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Not a fan art, but I just realised that of course this game had to come out in Spring.

Harpoon

Where are the character profiles people have been referring to? I've seen literally no lore anywhere.

Right here.

http://nintendoeverything.com/arms-updated-character-profiles/

Spring Man
Affiliation: Spring Gym*
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 168 lbs
Favorite things: Working out, pizza (my record is 12 pies)

Furious fighter with spring-shaped arms!
Acts like a goofball, but he’s no joke in the ring.
His indomitable spirit keeps him in a constantly charged state while he’s in a pinch, as he aims for the reigning champion’s belt!

Ribbon Girl
Affiliation: Ribbon Records*
Height: 5’6”
Weight: As much as my fans love me!
Favorite things: Singing, all of my fans!

A singing and fighting pop-star signed under Ribbon Records*!
Can perform multiple jumps in midair, as if she were dancing through the sky!
Majestically whirls her way through the Grand Prix, since she’s promised her fans a live performance in the finals ring!

Ninjara
Affiliation: Shino Beach Ninja University*
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 150lbs
Favorite things: Being concealed, reading

Calm and collected ninja student, in-training at SBNU!
Uses his secret technique, “Mist-ification”*, to disorient his opponents by disappearing into thin air!
He’ll strike from the shadows as he sneaks his way towards a passing final grade: victory in the ARMS Grand Prix!

Master Mummy
Affiliation: Mummy Hospital*
Height: 7’6”
Weight: 368lbs
Favorite things: My family (they’re missing…)

This bulky bruiser is bound by bandages!
His muscular un-mummy-like physique means he won’t be pushed around by his opponents’ paltry punches!
Nothing is known about him aside from his awakening at the Mummy Hospital, not even his reason for participating in the Grand Prix!

Min Min
Affiliation: Mentenhan Restaurant*
Height: 5’5”
Weight: I’m on a diet…
Favorite Things: My mother’s ramen

Customer magnet for Mentenhan Restaurant*, famous for their delicious ramen!
She’ll noodle through the Grand Prix by knocking away her opponent’s attacks with her harsh kicks and personality!
Will she win the champion’s belt, and send her parents’ restaurant into the spotlight?

Mechanica
Affiliation: Scrap Yard*
Height: 7’8” (5’2” on foot)
Weight: 1202lbs (99lbs on foot)
Favorite Things: ARMS fighters(especially Ribbon Girl!)

Genius workshop technician and ARMS fanatic!
Doesn’t possess the stretchy “ARMS Ability”* herself, so she fights in her self-made powered suit!
She uses her hover ability to soar around the stage of her dreams, the ARMS Grand Prix!

Top Bottom