• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 3 |OT| Welcome to the New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

No no the right version with I can digg it

MOqAti7.gif

Can't find a link / on my phone / excuses blah blah, but apparently Stephen Amell will voice Green Arrow in LEGO Batman 3. Apologies if this is old news.

Yay, new sexy OT! Yup, he's going to be Green Arrow in the game and his Fuck Cancer campaign is now nearing 17,000 shirts, hoodies, hats, tank tops and whatever else sold, demolishing Will Ferrell and Chad Smith's record on Represent.com.

Would be awesome if he could get put into Arkham Knight but that's probably too much to expect.
Fuck yeah, bitches. Season 3 be upon us.

Wall of Shame:

Right in the middle, perfect. Didn't find the S2 OT until the start of page 44 (100 posts/page) so I wonder where I'll end up next year.

I'm almost finished with Season 2. I'll tune in for Season 3 in like a week or so. This show sucks.
*Steals from the OT*
laurel2auuvj.gif

rjinaz

i know ill be in the arrow gaf minority but Olicity will be terrible

I'm with you there. I wouldn't mind if the two ultimately ended up together, say when the show ended, but I don't want to see them together right now. I like their relationship exactly how it is now. Especially since you know if they get together now, they will break up eventually. Mostly because of Laurel.

Funnily enough, Smallville's Oliver ended up with a computer whiz. It would be symmetry.

Leks

And subscribed, that smell of new season! Too bad I won't be able to watch the show regularly. Enjoy ArrowGAF!

In the minority of of being right. Olicity IS going to be awful.

Shipping is awful in general, I learned that from Smallville and probably would have learned it sooner if I followed other shows online that were heavily into it. Thankfully this probably won't last more than a couple episodes.

rjinaz

I was under the impression there were a lot of Olicity supporters on gaf, maybe I was wrong. I know my Sister wants it. She almost stopped watching the show the night Oliver and Sarah hooked up but I convinced her to keep going. And man was she excited the night of the finale.

Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity Ollicity

dot

I was under the impression there were a lot of Olicity supporters on gaf, maybe I was wrong. I know my Sister wants it. She almost stopped watching the show the night Oliver and Sarah hooked up but I convinced her to keep going. And man was she excited the night of the finale.

what yu talking about bruh

haters gonna hate hate hate hate

Olicity is love. Olicity is life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom