• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

art of rally Announce Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Trilobit

One of the biggest parts of rally is the sense of speed you get swoshing past trees and narrow corners, but having it top down like this diminishes quite a lot of that experience.

Looks very beautiful though and if the gameplay is satisfying I might try it later on. 🚗💨

Pejo

This just makes me want a RC Pro Am spiritual successor. Doesn't look terrible but a game full of isometric time trials seems like it would get old super quick.

One of the biggest parts of rally is the sense of speed you get swoshing past trees and narrow corners, but having it top down like this diminishes quite a lot of that experience.

Looks very beautiful though and if the gameplay is satisfying I might try it later on. 🚗💨

Ariel view gives you a more poetry in motion vibe though.

Game looks stunning even though the graphics are very simple, that's art. Those brake discs glowing in the dark - lovely!

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I just hope its better than Downhill, that didn't click with me at all, mostly due to the camera angles. Are the dramatic camera angles in the trailers for replays? Or is that how you play the game?

FUCK YOU FLATMATE WHO IS TAKING UP ALL THE BANDWIDTH!

*ahem*

PresetError

Neophyte
I just hope its better than Downhill, that didn't click with me at all, mostly due to the camera angles. Are the dramatic camera angles in the trailers for replays? Or is that how you play the game?

FUCK YOU FLATMATE WHO IS TAKING UP ALL THE BANDWIDTH!

*ahem*

This is what I was thinking. The camera angles look like a mistake.

Milpool

Seems there is a demo on steam anyone tried it?

Do you know if it's different from the one he put up on his site back in March? I tried that and thought it was ok(especially driving the metro), it didn't grab me instantly like absolute drift did but I'll probably still buy it eventually.

lee50_10

Do you know if it's different from the one he put up on his site back in March? I tried that and thought it was ok(especially driving the metro), it didn't grab me instantly like absolute drift did but I'll probably still buy it eventually.
Not sure i haven't tried any demo of it myself yet.

BigBeauford

This game rules. Neat graphics, an absolute banger of a soundtrack (seriously, the music is so damn good), and really difficult but rewarding gameplay. It's going to take most folks a hot minute to really understand how to control these cars, but nailing a hairpin at speed is so satisfying.

Did I mention the music!?

Last edited:
Top Bottom