• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arts & Farts

Arcipello

presentation mood/story boards

big image so i quoted it

daniel-conway-shipwreck.jpg

Arcipello

really nice colours in that servbot!

so this would be my very first 3D model ever! started it yesterday in zbrush and have since learned a great deal :)

wo3a4Lu.jpg

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Havent posted in a while, been doing a few different things! Mostly to keep myself from going crazy

tumblr_o5i5dzkMr71qed0geo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o5m89nSB1Y1qed0geo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6a47eTeKc1qed0geo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6o0nkSUrL1qed0geo1_1280.png

tumblr_o6z7rwPS1v1qed0geo1_1280.jpg

Havent posted in a while, been doing a few different things! Mostly to keep myself from going crazy
Nice, that first one gives me Diablo vibes a bit. The watercolor paper suits it well!
and now my first head model...really love learning new stuff:)

Cool, I've taken up some 3D as well. Are you using any program to do the rendering?

..and now to post some stuff not done in 3D haha.

I tried a bit of matte painting style.
matte_paint_practice_by_noe_leyva-da2cfwx.png

This one was for May the 4th.
may_the_fourth_kylo_ren_by_noe_leyva-da1ez1m.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wow forgot about this thread, I'll be sure to post in the future.

For now an old drawing I did of one of my characters:

tumblr_n0c3l2kGKZ1r4ubdwo1_500.png

Wow, stunning.

Here are some clippings from a comic book I never finished. I ended up buying a tablet and finishing a comic that was entirely lasso tool didn't sound like much fun.

Thanks! I usually don't post without a drawing so I apologize for the late reply! I like the hooks guy in your comic haha! Post some more if you got em.

Here's another image. Did most of the castle and ground in Cinema 4D and the rest in Photoshop.

save_the_heir_2_snow_castle_by_noe_leyva-da2yspo.png

Jhoan

After doing the whole #artistvsart collage that's been all rage on social media, I realized that my drawing style is still all over the place and I only have a tiny handful of digital paintings that I would consider good since I've been intimidated by it. I still gravitate strongly towards traditional mediums and feel like having some kind of artistic mentor would steer me in the right path.

That being said, this is the only thing I feel proud of posting in this thread of late is the cover for my alma mater's student comic book publication cross-posted from the Drawing-A-Day thread:

Bonus:

WIP updated version and process:

mortal

Gold Member
This shit bad as fuck! Got a little MGS flavor to it.
Ha thank you. The Shinkawa influence is obvious :D

C.B., very nice pieces. Love the mood of that second one. Love the The lighting of the goo.

Raging Spaniard, that first piece is awesome. Great colors as well.

Servbot, another interesting design, and those colors.

________

Mostly anatomy stuff

This guy at work keep saying I trace my shit. He's pissing me off. I didn't work my ass off to get where I am for people to doubt my skills. If this negro does it again I'm going off!

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Putting together a new portfolio because of REASONS (my DMs are open! lol). Trying a new approach of 1-2 days pieces that would fit into a game instead of 10+ day illustrations

First one

tumblr_oaqhkkuHP01qed0geo1_1280.jpg

Top Bottom