• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Artwork for Astral Chain on the Japanese eShop!

CyberPanda

Banned
D6pHHwTWwAAuODF.jpg

D6pHI6UX4AEe8AR.jpg

Looks sweet.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
I'm calling the police, that woman's bum is way too sexy.

Zannegan

Era's reaction: Ew, they are showing that female's ass without permission.

Let's boycott Nintendo's shitty sexism!

I love the Artstyle myself though! :)
Devil's advocate: it really is a completely gratuitous pose. Like, I'm having a hard time coming up with a scenario in which she could feasibly have contorted herself into that position in the line of duty. XD

"Dammit! Accidentally tripped over my regulation giant sword and now the hilt is wedged into my theraputic five-inch heels."

Not that that makes it bad or wrong, mind, but let's not pretend it's anything butt (*ahem*) silly otaku bait.

Last edited:

Kazza

Give me this game already! So hyped for it

What ass? Mine is bigger ffs🤣

Small, but perfectly formed :messenger_smiling: However, it's definitely a step back after B2:

6cf.gif

I hope the game itself turns out well. It's looking good so far.

Reactions: Isa
[
Devil's advocate: it really is a completely gratuitous pose. Like, I'm having a hard time coming up with a scenario in which she could feasibly have contorted herself into that position in the line of duty. XD

"Dammit! Accidentally tripped over my regulation giant sword and now the hilt is wedged into my theraputic five-inch heels."

Not that that makes it bad or wrong, mind, but let's not pretend it's anything butt (*ahem*) silly otaku bait.

Sex does sell, but some people want to take that away!

But yeah, it's otaku bait, all day, every day. The Bum looks a little too bubbly though. XD

Isa

Gold Member
You're Under Arrest and Patlabor are freaking great btw.
I'm like the key art. Although I would have given the female cop a bigger butt. It looks too small.

Totally agree, also love the Dirty Pair avatar!

Aren't we able to select from a few presets of playable characters in this? I wish August 30th wasn't so far away... but I'm going to be fine with FE: Three Houses thankfully.

Top Bottom