• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

As a Jim Bro, i'm not particularly excited about PS5's upcoming event (WiFi 6 router owners, GET ITT!!!)

40-45 minutes of rehashed trailers/gameplay footage of launch title games isn't going to make me excited the same way June's event did.

I don't know why anyone is expecting a megaton especially when two of them were already leaked more times than not (Silent Hill and Final Fantasy XVI).

However, as a Jim Bro, I'm excited mainly for the final retail price and possible backwards compatibility news that would shake the world of patient gamers like myself & DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi .

So yeah, I say keep your expectations down but get hyped regardless so GAF can be a fun time as always in these next two days ahead :)

If you'd like to read my latest LTTP of Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, please click on the link below and leave a like (y) Thank you for tuning into my thread and have yourselves a wonderful day, ya'll!

If you'd like to read my latest LTTP of Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, please click on the link below and leave a like (y) Thank you for tuning into my thread and have yourselves a wonderful day, ya'll!
This is like the ending of every youtube video.

I may be a Dumb Bro but what's so great about WiFi 6? Whatever PS4 has works great downloads pretty fast for me 🤷‍♂️
It's faster than wifi 5, but both are slower than wired. I'm still waiting on M Max_Po to tell me why it's superior to everything though, especially after calling me out like I'm some dumbass?! I'm waiting on his response so I can smack him with these facts.

COOL TROLL POST AND NOBODY WANTS TO READ YOUR REVIEW OF a OLD AZZ GAME> HAVE A GOOD NIGHT
You sound like a typical neo member trying to gain clout by fighting with the Titans of GAF.
7Z5iWVt.jpg

supernova8

Banned
40-45 minutes of rehashed trailers/gameplay footage of launch title games isn't going to make me excited the same way June's event did.

I don't know why anyone is expecting a megaton especially when two of them were already leaked more times than not (Silent Hill and Final Fantasy XVI).

However, as a Jim Bro, I'm excited mainly for the final retail price and possible backwards compatibility news that would shake the world of patient gamers like myself & DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi .

So yeah, I say keep your expectations down but get hyped regardless so GAF can be a fun time as always in these next two days ahead :)

I'd be down for some actual gameplay.
I doubt they will rehash any game trailers aside from the very quick sizzle reel right at the end.
So far they've shown that they learn from Xbox's mistakes (except for that part when they opened with GTA V but we'll let that go).

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I may be a Dumb Bro but what's so great about WiFi 6? Whatever PS4 has works great downloads pretty fast for me 🤷‍♂️
The ps4 pro has dogshit download speeds at 40% of the time. (but it is lightspeed compared to the Vita/3DS/Switch)

ethomaz

Banned
It is actually close to Wired experience without having a wired cable.

Download was never a issue with crap WiFi PS4 chip but the latencies due the issues with wireless signals... these that play online MP games are more affected.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
It's faster than wifi 5, but both are slower than wired. I'm still waiting on M Max_Po to tell me why it's superior to everything though, especially after calling me out like I'm some dumbass?! I'm waiting on his response so I can smack him with these facts.

It's more efficient than Wifi5 also when multiple devices are connected to your router too.

Im getting hyped there maybe some news out the bag doesnt mean there could be more megaton announcements 2 be made. Maybe more purchased studios more games that hasnt been leaked more Bout the hardware price

On Demand

Banned
Don't tell me what to be excited aout.

Also Sony said there will be updates to announced games and they will show new games coming in 2020 and 2021, not only launch games. Then there's the UI and features still to be shown. So you clearly weren't paying attention.

Ceadeus

Gold Member
I demand a shitty wireless chip. It wouldn't be a Sony platform without that feature.

Lol, if you think you have not seen worst, you should try a Nintendo Switch. The whole online infrastructure falls appart as soon as you breath or fart.

Last edited:

Leyasu

Banned
First it was Klee and 13tf

Then the GitHub Nightmare became real and tfs didn’t matter.

Then the SSD became the new front in the everlasting console wars.

Now a new front has opened. WiFi 6!! The WiFi wars have begun.

I have a WiFi 6 router btw.

Top Bottom