• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ash VS Evil Dead Season 3 Now On Netflix, Bruce Teasing New Ash VS Evil Dead Announcement

Kevin

First off season 3 of Ash VS Evil Dead is now available on Netflix. For those who have not seen the show, it's the most fun I've had with a show in years.

Last week Bruce announced an "Ash VS Evil Dead" announcement set for September. It was speculated to be character DLC for MK11 which has since been confirmed not to be the announcement.

I don't usually like to hype stuff that could very well end up being nothing but Sam Raimi commented on the news and well this is from the article:

The user later added in a reply to the original Reddit post, “Another interesting reaction was when another fan mentioned that it was a shame that Starz wouldn’t make a 4th season of Ash vs Evil Dead and [Raimi’s] response emphasized that STARZ wouldn’t make another season. My reaction to the whole thing was that we would see more of the series on either Netflix or Shudder.”

The full article:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/...raimi-spoke-september-tease-texas-frightmare/

Seems out of place for Sam to stress that "Starz" wasn't interested in another season of the show. The emphasis being that Starz doesn't want to do more but maybe somebody else does? Can't see any reason why he would even comment on it in that manner unless he's hinting at something Again it could be nothing burger with chese but I thought this was worth sharing. I would suggest everyone who wants a season 4 to make a little noise. Watch the show on Netflix, tweet your desire for a season 4 to Netflix, Shudder, etc. There is even a season 4 petition going around.

What do you guys think? My theory is that this could be an animated series and thus why Bruce's original twitter post had an animated looking Ash.

GDOPcXR.jpg

Top Bottom