• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin’s Creed: Unity Framerate Is “Atrocious”

Preordered from Best Buy (had to have it shipped because my store sold out of preorders and I wanted the $10 in rewards). Just not the notification that my order shipped, and I will be taking this back as soon as I receive it. The money will go towards one of the many games I want next week.

ICPEE

unity.jpg
ROFL
/dead

Scanna

My first impressions after 20 minutes or so of play on Xbox One.
- Game is incredible to look at, imho. Versailles is just stunning, spot-on lighting and everything feels so polished.
- Frame-rate is almost unbearable, as of right now it practically never ran as promised, constatly stuttering.
Embarassing, this was my most anticipated release of the year, I am a big fan of the serie and I remember AC 3 and others having issues in frame-rate but not like this.

From Polygon comments on their article about the issues.

RetroMax

The "Day One" patch was released to reviewers last Thursday. It didn’t fix much. Review copies were in big sites’ hands by last Wednesday, although another batch went out on Saturday. I got mine on Wednesday and have completed it. I can confirm most of the reports of framerate loss, crashing, bugginess, and more.

The review embargo is midday EST.

I hope the media is honest this time.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Both PS4 and XB1 versions run badly right? Any word on which is worse?

I guarantee the IGN will only mention some 'slight hiccups' in their review, before slapping a 9.3 on it

Top Bottom