• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin’s Creed: Unity Framerate Is “Atrocious”

Mononoke

Banned
You have my condolences on buying this game and my heartfelt congratulations for beating cancer.

Thanks! I'm just happy to be here still and that I do get to enjoy things such as gaming. As far as buying Unity...

Yeah I've 100% learned my lesson. I won't be buying until after reviews or other folks on here say something. Should have known better with Ubisofts history. But this is the last time for me. But on the plus side all of these GAF images are making my sides hurt.

unity.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You guys are my new heroes hahahahaha

Thanks! I'm just happy to be here still and that I do get to enjoy things such as gaming. As far as buying Unity...

Yeah I've 100% learned my lesson. I won't be buying until after reviews or other folks on here say something. Should have known better with Ubisofts history. But this is the last time for me. But on the plus side all of these GAF images are making my sides hurt.

Real glad you're okay. But yeah, I mean stuff like this... doesn't it make anyone look at pre-ordering digitally in a very negative way sometimes? I mean, people who buy this game digitally... they'll never be able to at least sell their copy used. This is why I'll never go full digital. When you pre-order or buy digitally before there are any reviews or impressions, you're literally paying $60 in faith.

Boy I can't wait for the 8+ reviews that the majors will dole out. "Look past the bugs and framerate issues and you have an ambitious game pushing the next gen consoles to the limit. This game is where next gen truly starts." Actually just copy and paste for each new Ubisoft and Bethesda title.

sn00zer

I will say even technically incompetent games can still be great (TellTale, Shadow of the Colossus, etc.)....so im hoping that at least the gameplay worked out

Scanna

Boy I can't wait for the 8+ reviews that the majors will dole out. "Look past the bugs and framerate issues and you have an ambitious game pushing the next gen consoles to the limit. This game is where next gen truly starts." Actually just copy and paste for each new Ubisoft and Bethesda title.

can you blame them actually? I am really torn on what to think of the game. Everything seems so amazing, but then runs like shit. It's difficult

Top Bottom