• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin’s Creed: Unity Framerate Is “Atrocious”

Loakum

Banned
Ubisoft official statement: "U-Be-fucked *walks away whistling*"

Royally.

uYMo6Z4l.jpg

eizarus

Banned
Can someone make a gif of the opening scene of Snake Eater where Snake does the halo jump. Once he pulls off the mask we see that abomination xD

Yeah you just need to be cautious. I got ahead of myself and really wanted to love this game (because I was interested in the story and the setting based on the trailers/pieces). But Ubisoft has always had a shaky history of their games being less than stellar at launch. So I really should have known better. I just was in a happy mood given my remission, and really just wanted to play new games. Just got burned. Lessons learned.

Hold up, remission? To hell with this game -- congrats!!

Edit: As to the goofy faces -- wow....

lt519

Yeah you just need to be cautious. I got ahead of myself and really wanted to love this game (because I was interested in the story and the setting based on the trailers/pieces). But Ubisoft has always had a shaky history of their games being less than stellar at launch. So I really should have known better. I just was in a happy mood given my remission, and really just wanted to play new games. Just got burned. Lessons learned.

Congrats man! If you haven't you should make an OT post so we can celebrate!

And this thread, guys, I can't stop laughing. Someone should do Falkor the Luckdragon

7/10 from Eurogamer. No mention about the technical issues. Bloody hell.

Edit:

7.8/10 from IGN. No mention of technical issues either.

5/10 from Joystiq. They finally mentioned bugs and crashes, but no report on the horrific performance as far as I can tell (so far).

Went ahead and cancelled my FC4 preorder too, I'm going to sit the shitstorm out and maybe nab both when they're $15 and have community patches/hacks to fix them.

-PXG-

I hope people at Ubisoft see this thread and then promptly go fuck themselves.

What a shit company for releasing something so incredibly buggy, unstable, unpolished and undercooked. This is unacceptable. For the amount of money, hype, marketing and pure bullshit, you would expect a bit better, right? Guess not.

Top Bottom