• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed 3: Adventures of ButtCream is the free ubi30 game in Dec. it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

people clowning on the title but the funniest part is taking a post from a thread that was made an hour ago talkin "sorry if old"

theDeeDubs

There must be dozens of us that love 3, surely? Loved them all, and 3 is still one of my favorites. Nothing like stalking redcoats and animals in those snowy forests. The setting of it just did it for me I guess.

I got really confused because I thought this WAS the original thread and wondered why mods were changing the title to say "Butt Cream 3."

Ryuuga

Banned
Not gonna lie I legit thought ubi had some obscure franchise called butt cream. My first thought was that they must have something against December.

Samemind

I guess I should give full disclosure that my initial post wasn't an endorsement of the...

I wouldn't call it a joke, really

More that it was a response to people who were baffled and didn't see the connection

JP

What are the odds of two completely unrelated people accidentally banging their heads together and then creating new threads on here? This and the Donald Trump thread all in one day, amazing.

More like The Poo, am I right?

Shhhhhiii. Someone make a thread NOW!

Nq4wkAS.jpg

Spinky

Oh, well, uh, cool. Almost bought it again the other day but thankfully decided not to, since I'm one of the six people on Earth who likes this game.

Piccoro

There must be dozens of us that love 3, surely? Loved them all, and 3 is still one of my favorites. Nothing like stalking redcoats and animals in those snowy forests. The setting of it just did it for me I guess.

I loved the setting and I'm not even American. It was the last Assassin's Creed game I played. Awesome game.

scitek

Neogaf surprises me sometimes. I thought this was funny in its own way. Didn't think it would get such negative responses. Anyway!
The original title was just "Butt Cream 3" and confused everyone. That's what the flak is about.

verbatimo

I tried to play PS3 version, when it was available for PS+

Oh dear the loading times and frame rate. Played 2h max.

I guess PC-version is much better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom