• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassins Creed 3 PS3 “includes 60 minutes of exclusive gameplay.”

hatchx

Banned
"60 minutes of exclusive gameplay"

I'm sorry that is the lamest promotional selling point I've ever heard. It's just lazy. Atleast say "special missions exclusive to PS3" or "exclusive extra level on PS3". Don't give me a gameplay length. Lame.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

I'm sorry that is the lamest promotional selling point I've ever heard. It's just lazy. Atleast say "special missions exclusive to PS3" or "exclusive extra level on PS3". Don't give me a gameplay length. Lame.
Pretty much this.

What a terrible way to even market it.

I disagree with the popular sentiment and I think these platform exclusives are a great thing. Another way for content creators to mitigate the risk of making games by getting money or concessions from platform holders for stuff that at the end of the day really doesn't matter. Allows more games to be made.

Orca

I never thought about it, but that does kind of make it sound like they're releasing it an hour before the 360 version hits shelves.

*facepalm

Actually... the only way this would be cool is if it's content and gameplay with the character from the Vita version. Keeping her exclusively on Sony platforms.

MisterHero

Lol if it's post-game content

"Don't buy this since we're building towards a sequel."

Probably getting the Wii U version :x

Don't the Assassin's Creed games run worse on PS3? So you have to choose between content or performance? That's the twist of the knife for multiple platform holders.

Fuck these kind of exclusives.

TheLight

The performance is fine on PS3. Its also a new engine so AC3 could run even better than previous titles. Previous games weren't bad enough to base a purchase on, anyways.

Top Bottom