• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Season Pass Confirmed

Nori Chan

It is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean, terrorizing navies and humiliating empires. From sinking warships to conquering fortresses, Captain Edward Kenway stopped at nothing to earn his fortune and legend. Yet, the adventures of his first mate, Adewale, have never been revealed. Until now. Pre-order Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass now for the chance to play as Adewale, a new assassin who will take you even deeper into the real explosive events of the Golden Age of Pirates.

You can pre order the PS3 version of the season pass at Best Buy right now.

Save 20 -- The Season Pass includes all of the DLC packs for just 19.99. That¿s a 20 savings off the regular price.

Eye-Opening Content ¿ Get access to extra single-player missions, multiplayer content, and new ways to personalize your pirate experience.

Did a search and found nothing, mock/lock if old.

Available for Wii U?

Of course not

The George Washington DLC was the first and only Assassin's Creed DLC I've ever bought, didn't much care for it.

iMax

Anyone else getting sick of this franchise?

edit: also, what is the point in pre-ordering intangible digital content?!

Kerub

Banned
Pre-order the season pass? Whats next, pre-order the ending?

Maybe there could be several season passes (one season could be 6 month for instance). Then you pre order a season-season pass to get all the season passes to get all the dlc packages. You'd also have to buy the online pass and the XBL/PS+ subscription of course. And the actual game, 80$.

Welcome to 2015.

Pre ordering season passes is just ridiculous, especially after the disappointment that was AC3. I don't care about saving money if it's all glitchy crap.

FlyFaster

Do we have any info on what the season pass includes? This is the first AC game that I'll be getting. Had zero interest in the series up until now. customizable ships, the open sea, pirates. good shit ubi, good shit.

jbug617

Banned
The last AC game I enjoyed was Brotherhood. Announcing a Season Pass before we know what is in the game is wrong.

Lima

The last AC game I enjoyed was Brotherhood. Announcing a Season Pass before we know what is in the game is wrong.

We know there will be DLC coming for this game. What does it matter if they announce the season pass now or a couple weeks after launch? Yeah right it doesn't.

MrDaravon

Bad Ubisoft, bad!

I will give them a small amount of credit for it being a 50% savings though, that's much better than most (which are usually 20-25%).

Soulflarz

Banned
The single-player DLC for Brotherhood was good, but the one for Revelations was awful.

I've heard good things about AC3's DLC so far but am waiting for a sale to check it out.
I read that as "brotherhood was a good dlc, revelations was awful"
I read it fine now...but i liked the original version better

I just had a question about this series. I just started playing AC1 a few days ago and almost done. I really love it and want to finish up the main series before AC4 comes out for ps4. Do I have the order right?

assassin's creed
assassin's creed 2
assassin's creed brotherhood
assassin's creed revelations
assassin's creed bloodlinens
assassin's creed 3
assassin's creed 3 liberation
assassin's creed black flags

Top Bottom