• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Assassins creed Confirmed for 360

Zonar

Member
Feb 12, 2006
2,633
0
1,490
fox-walker.com
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/729/729877p1.html

Wario64 said:



POTENTIAL PS3 OWNERS OWNZZ0000RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEDD



http://xbox360.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3153356
 
Mar 19, 2005
4,963
0
0
Dayton OH
IGN

We're sorry, but we were unable to find the page you requested.

If you typed in the URL, check the URL you entered to make sure there were no typing or copy-and-paste errors.

To find what you're looking for, simply enter your search terms into one of the following text boxes.
Search for a specific game:
Find Game
Search for articles:
Search

If you clicked on a link inside IGN please let us know so we can fix it. Include the URL or description of where you were trying to go and of the page where you found the bad link. Thanks!
 

ZeoVGM

Banned
Feb 2, 2006
35,291
12
1,305
is ign really so unprofessional as to not have the news story not up yet have a huge main story picture that links to it?
 

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Jun 15, 2006
23,816
1
1,165
looks like ubisoft pulled it, ign jumped the gun. :lol
official announcement tommorrow im guessing?
 

neptunes

Member
Jun 6, 2004
15,611
5
1,740
The link on their front page is broken, as if it was taken down or something.

maybe UBI Soft has the final say. :lol
 

Odysseus

Banned
Jun 22, 2004
12,890
0
0
Greensboro, NC
See, this is just dumb. Exactly what was accomplished by that whole three and a half month charade about it being "announced only for PlayStation 3?" Who stood to gain anything from that? Meh.
 

GeoramA

Member
Jul 23, 2005
12,428
64
1,500
Wow, seems like Ubisoft fooled everyone.

Oh well, maybe PS3 will get PoP exclusive. :lol
 

Amir0x

Banned
Oct 27, 2004
103,709
4
0
36
Nowhere, PA
one less reason to buy a PS3
i can now play AC for only $299
even publishers don't have faith in PS3 anymore
incredible
wow, just wow
megaton
but it will be best on PS3, am i rite guys!?
"Ubisoft."
on PS3 you get tilt death kills, ftw!
THE POWER OF BLU-RAY COMPELS AC ON PS3
With this confirmation, Sony has finally given up the race for supremacy


hm, what else...
 

Odysseus

Banned
Jun 22, 2004
12,890
0
0
Greensboro, NC
Amir0x said:
one less reason to buy a PS3
i can now play AC for only $299
even publishers don't have faith in PS3 anymore
incredible
wow, just wow
megaton
but it will be best on PS3, am i rite guys!?
"Ubisoft."
on PS3 you get tilt death kills, ftw!
THE POWER OF BLU-RAY COMPELS AC ON PS3
With this confirmation, Sony has finally given up the race for supremacy


hm, what else...

Where's the Wii version?
 

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
Jun 15, 2004
8,284
0
0
Odysseus said:
See, this is just dumb. Exactly what was accomplished by that whole three and a half month charade about it being "announced only for PlayStation 3?" Who stood to gain anything from that? Meh.
I'm guessing Sony didn't pony up what Ubi was asking for some sort of exclusivity, so Ubi has decided to reveal what we all knew was coming.
 

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
Jun 6, 2004
16,736
20
0
i saw the ign article before it was taken down, and an ubisoft rep confirmed that 360 will get the superior version
 

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Jun 15, 2006
23,816
1
1,165
Odysseus said:
Where's the Wii version?
new gen doesnt get next gen games

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh


j/k im sure wii will get prince of persia? :)
 

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Jun 7, 2004
23,318
47
1,660
hm, what else...

the X360 version will be on 10 disks and will be massively downgraded and totally inferior, you will need to change disks every time you jump.
 

Odysseus

Banned
Jun 22, 2004
12,890
0
0
Greensboro, NC
Nerevar said:
I'm guessing Sony didn't pony up what Ubi was asking for some sort of exclusivity, so Ubi has decided to reveal what we all knew was coming.

Well, my hope is that money was on the table, but none was eventually paid. Otherwise....
 

Amir0x

Banned
Oct 27, 2004
103,709
4
0
36
Nowhere, PA
DCharlie said:
the X360 version will be on 10 disks and will be massively downgraded and totally inferior, you will need to change disks every time you jump.

The downgraded/inferior thing is already covered in my post. But 10 DVD9s is a big one I missed!
 

Amir0x

Banned
Oct 27, 2004
103,709
4
0
36
Nowhere, PA
GhaleonEB said:
They promise screens. Can't wait for the side-by-side bitch fest. :lol

It's just gonna be the same game. There has never been a PS3 exclusive version, it's all just be worked on PC and will be ported across to both platforms.
 

GhaleonEB

Member
Jun 7, 2004
77,906
3
1,490
Oregon
Amir0x said:
It's just gonna be the same game. There has never been a PS3 exclusive version, it's all just be worked on PC and will be ported across to both platforms.
Of course, but people will find differences. This is the forum that mistook a photograph posted on the PGR3 website for an in-game shot pre-launch and said the lighting looked bad. :lol
 

adg1034

Member
Aug 5, 2006
7,058
0
0
*cough* But...but...but...but...but... Ubi s-said that Blu-Ray w-was essential...


:D

EDIT: Ghaleon- that's awesome. I'd never actually heard that before. Like I said in the EGM thread, we all need to lighten up a bit.
 

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Jun 15, 2006
23,816
1
1,165
your forgetting the PS3 version will get automatic updates from EPSN, the home shopping network, and nickelodeon every 20 minutes including GAFcast streaming live audio while you're in the game.
 

Speevy

Banned
Jun 26, 2004
62,858
1
0
If there's any developer that knows how to get the most out of an Xbox, it's Ubisoft.