• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassins creed Confirmed for 360

Zonar

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/729/729877p1.html

Wario64 said:
assx360vn7.jpg

POTENTIAL PS3 OWNERS OWNZZ0000RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEDD

http://xbox360.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3153356

IGN

We're sorry, but we were unable to find the page you requested.

If you typed in the URL, check the URL you entered to make sure there were no typing or copy-and-paste errors.

To find what you're looking for, simply enter your search terms into one of the following text boxes.
Search for a specific game:
Find Game
Search for articles:
Search

If you clicked on a link inside IGN please let us know so we can fix it. Include the URL or description of where you were trying to go and of the page where you found the bad link. Thanks!

ZeoVGM

Banned
is ign really so unprofessional as to not have the news story not up yet have a huge main story picture that links to it?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
looks like ubisoft pulled it, ign jumped the gun. :lol
official announcement tommorrow im guessing?

neptunes

The link on their front page is broken, as if it was taken down or something.

maybe UBI Soft has the final say. :lol

Odysseus

Banned
See, this is just dumb. Exactly what was accomplished by that whole three and a half month charade about it being "announced only for PlayStation 3?" Who stood to gain anything from that? Meh.

Amir0x

Banned
one less reason to buy a PS3
i can now play AC for only $299
even publishers don't have faith in PS3 anymore
incredible
wow, just wow
megaton
but it will be best on PS3, am i rite guys!?
"Ubisoft."
on PS3 you get tilt death kills, ftw!
THE POWER OF BLU-RAY COMPELS AC ON PS3
With this confirmation, Sony has finally given up the race for supremacy

hm, what else...

Odysseus

Banned
Amir0x said:
one less reason to buy a PS3
i can now play AC for only $299
even publishers don't have faith in PS3 anymore
incredible
wow, just wow
megaton
but it will be best on PS3, am i rite guys!?
"Ubisoft."
on PS3 you get tilt death kills, ftw!
THE POWER OF BLU-RAY COMPELS AC ON PS3
With this confirmation, Sony has finally given up the race for supremacy

hm, what else...

Where's the Wii version?

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
Odysseus said:
See, this is just dumb. Exactly what was accomplished by that whole three and a half month charade about it being "announced only for PlayStation 3?" Who stood to gain anything from that? Meh.
I'm guessing Sony didn't pony up what Ubi was asking for some sort of exclusivity, so Ubi has decided to reveal what we all knew was coming.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i saw the ign article before it was taken down, and an ubisoft rep confirmed that 360 will get the superior version

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
hm, what else...

the X360 version will be on 10 disks and will be massively downgraded and totally inferior, you will need to change disks every time you jump.

Odysseus

Banned
Nerevar said:
I'm guessing Sony didn't pony up what Ubi was asking for some sort of exclusivity, so Ubi has decided to reveal what we all knew was coming.

Well, my hope is that money was on the table, but none was eventually paid. Otherwise....

Amir0x

Banned
DCharlie said:
the X360 version will be on 10 disks and will be massively downgraded and totally inferior, you will need to change disks every time you jump.

The downgraded/inferior thing is already covered in my post. But 10 DVD9s is a big one I missed!

Amir0x

Banned
GhaleonEB said:
They promise screens. Can't wait for the side-by-side bitch fest. :lol

It's just gonna be the same game. There has never been a PS3 exclusive version, it's all just be worked on PC and will be ported across to both platforms.

Nameless

Amir0x said:
hm, what else...

"The 360 Controller is the definitive controller for Assassins Creed.. DS3 sucks and who wants to play an action/adventure game w/o force feedback anyway?"

Nameless said:
"The 360 Controller is the definitive controller for Assassins Creed.. DS3 sucks and who wants to play an action/adventure game w/o force feedback anyway?"

"I've said it before. Heartbeat effect FTW."

GhaleonEB

Amir0x said:
It's just gonna be the same game. There has never been a PS3 exclusive version, it's all just be worked on PC and will be ported across to both platforms.
Of course, but people will find differences. This is the forum that mistook a photograph posted on the PGR3 website for an in-game shot pre-launch and said the lighting looked bad. :lol

adg1034

*cough* But...but...but...but...but... Ubi s-said that Blu-Ray w-was essential...

:D

EDIT: Ghaleon- that's awesome. I'd never actually heard that before. Like I said in the EGM thread, we all need to lighten up a bit.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
your forgetting the PS3 version will get automatic updates from EPSN, the home shopping network, and nickelodeon every 20 minutes including GAFcast streaming live audio while you're in the game.

Top Bottom