• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection for PS4/XBOX ONE rated by Korean Game Rating Board

catmario

1OZiffw.png

Source :

http://www.grac.or.kr/Statistics/Po...3970161c7f3a5cecd98f227eaeaf17ed258610ac557e8

http://www.grac.or.kr/Statistics/Po...cb4b0bda95b8ececd98f227eaeaf17ed258610ac557e8

Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection rated by Korean Game Rating Board.

I hope Ubisoft will announce this in the near future.

Assassinate me if old.

Vashetti

Banned
As more and more of these remasters are announced/leaked, there's less and less reason to go back to my PS3.

Only reason I've still got it is to finish up trophies for some games.

glaurung

I would be willing to replay Revelations and even platinum it this time - provided they resolve the frame rate issues.

DrkSage

So ACII, Brotherhood, Revelations. Shame :( should also include AC so people that want to give The series a try can understand it

Monocle

Probably 2, Brotherhood and Revelations

I would personally like a remake of the first game. Altair was interesting.
Yeah same here. The setting, story, and characters totally worked for me. The only real problem was the repetitive content. I mean, I didn't care, because I spent maybe half my time with the game exploring, and that was good fun.

I suppose the controls could be spruced up too, but they never gave me much trouble.

I *love* AC II, the music and setting - especially when in Florence - doubly so, but Black Flag showed me how tired I had become of AC's primary gameplay loop (so much so that I haven't played a AC game anywhere close to completion since), and so I fear tainting II's memory and doubt I will ever play this.

Theorry

I *love* AC II (the music and setting - especially when in Florence - doubly so) but Black Flag showed me how tired I had become of AC primary gameplay loop, and so I fear tainting II's memory and doubt I will ever play this.

To be fair Black Flag is one of the worst AC games. But its a great pirate game.

Yeah same here. The setting, story, and characters totally worked for me. The only real problem was the repetitive content. I mean, I didn't care, because I spent maybe half my time with the game exploring, and that was good fun.

I suppose the controls could be spruced up too, but they never gave me much trouble.

I have the original Assassin's Creed on PC and PS3 and I wouldn't mind if they completely remade that game and maybe make it more fun than the original.

Truant

I'd rather have a Desmond collection with a nice cleaned up version of 3. I thought the american setting had huge potential.

Barakov

Gold Member
Sounds rad. I'M IN. Ezio is the best bar none. Honestly, I was a bit bummed we weren't getting a AC this year(crazy, I know), so them packaging 2 of the best with an alright 3rd game on current gen is okay for me.

Apdiddy

Can't wait to collect feathers and broadcast collecting feathers...

I'm hoping the multiplayer is not included. Brotherhood's multiplayer was great and infuriating at the same time.

Seijuro

The Golden Age of AC games. Also, the beginning of the fatigue. And the only iconic main character Ubisoft has produced in the last years.

KORNdoggy

my least liked protagonist in AC after connor. pass.

you know, for ubisoft apparently giving the franchise a rest for a while, they sure are pushing out a lot of remasters and collections.

DrkSage

Can't wait to collect feathers and broadcast collecting feathers...

I'm hoping the multiplayer is not included. Brotherhood's multiplayer was great and infuriating at the same time.

It was great, the only thing that made me rage was the hidden gun users.

Fuck hidden gun users

KyleCross

Just the Ezio games? I mean, I guess it's too much to expect all 6 last-gen games in one collection...

So what, we'll get a second one that includes I, III, and Rogue? What about Liberation?

Monocle

I have the original Assassin's Creed on PC and PS3 and I wouldn't mind if they completely remade that game and maybe make it more fun than the original.
I'd be completely down for this. As long as it cleaved fairly close to the original art style. No need to fix was isn't broken.

Top Bottom