• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed III - Announcement Trailer (360/PS3/PC/WiiU, AnvilNext Engine)

rataven

529351_372224572818183_207012852672690_1101243_1523167571_n.jpg

DO WANT

Dear Ubi, please give us something comparable to this in North America.

DO WANT

Dear Ubi, please give us something comparable to this in North America.

Knowing UbiSoft, the diary and medallion will probably be part of the collector's edition, while the DLC will be doled out as retailer-exclusive pre-order bonuses (I'm guessing GameStop: Sharpshooter, Amazon and/or Best Buy: the Ghost of War mission).

rataven

Knowing UbiSoft, the diary and medallion will probably be part of the collector's edition, while the DLC will be doled out as retailer-exclusive pre-order bonuses (I'm guessing GameStop: Sharpshooter, Amazon and/or Best Buy: the Ghost of War mission).

I just hope we actually get the physicals this time. Ubi completely shafted NA with the "CE" for Rev. Gamestop exclusive edition with no physical items, and DLC codes for the soundtrack and Embers. :( But all their other CEs have been great, so I'm hopeful.

Saty

Posted?
Details from NP about how the controller is used on the Wii U:

■Wii U tablet controller can act as some form of link to the Assassin’s Creed “Animus”
■Wii U tablet Animus can be used as a persistent on-screen map and navigation tool.
■Animus Database entries that may pop up from time to time, could be displayed on the touchscreen instead and not interrupt the flow of the game.
■The Animus can also act as an encyclopedia of information. Character biographies and bits of information that would normally be cast aside could be displayed on the touchscreen (take a break and read up on the side story & character history while eating dinner?).
■Easy touchscreen weapon selection during combat. Quick change from dual-wield combat to single with a simple touch.
■Using the touchscreen as an alternate view for Eagle Vision. Using the built-in accelerometer to control the camera view while in Eagle Vision.
http://www.vg247.com/2012/03/26/report-assassins-creed-iii-wii-u-support-detailed/
http://mynintendonews.com/2012/03/24/assassins-creed-3-wii-u-details-from-nintendo-power/

Top Bottom