• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed III Independence trailer

american-eagle.jpg

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
As someone who is interested in American history and particularly the Revolutionary War, this is pretty exciting.

On the other hand, we are about due for a new generation of consoles; those graphics looked downright barren.

Derrick01

Banned
Couldn't have waited two more days, Ubisoft?

People have been lighting fireworks off in my area for the last day and a half. America doesn't wait for anything!

ilnadmy said:
On the other hand, we are about due for a new generation of consoles; those graphics looked downright barren.

Yeah it's the price we're going to pay to see those thousand soldiers on screen at once. I'd like to think the PC textures will be better but...it's Ubisoft.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
So I should get the PC version? No way the console versions look this good right?

If you've got the speed and the right graphics card, you know the anwer is always PC.

Glass Rebel

I know it's silly but I'm somewhat glad that I haven't played BroHo and Revelaitons yet. I really can't afford to buy 3 full-price games at the end of the year.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
ugh same death animation

KogB4.png

pre-order canceled

Vire

Well that was lame...

I used to think they weren't trying to oversell the America Fuck Yeah angle, but clearly they are.

Still getting this game since this fall is so barren.

So what happens on July 4th?

A lot of awesome youtube blunders will be created in America.

Honestly, I don't know though, maybe they are releasing something cool then or just that the game starts on that day or you build up to that day maybe? Tough to say.

All I know is I'm very excited for this game as 2 and Brotherhood are 2 of my favorite games this generation.

Damn I am looking forward to this, might be the only game I buy in the fall besides Dishonered maybe which is a good thing because the amount I bought the same time last year was ridiculous, it kinda burnt me out, and I feel like I rushed through some of them.

Batman: Arkham City, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, AC: Revelations, Battlefield 3

Buying just a couple of games instead means I will have more time to savour them. Although, I am not looking forward to next spring where I have to revise for my uni third year finals, with all those delayed games coming out.

Edit: Forgot about Black Ops 2 which I will also get.

The collectors edition they show at the end better be available in NA, I need it to finish my collection of collectors!

Sendou

So they say it was nominated as the best Vita game of E3 2012. I'm pretty sure the Vita one is completely different game from AC3...

Top Bottom